Profile

Name: Tokotsu Himura

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Sexuality: Pansexual

Class: 1-B

Personality: Tokotsu is somewhat antisocial due to the fact that he fears that others might judge his quirk. Some find him slightly creepy because he collects bones for his quirk but he's very kind in general. This boy doesn't know how introductions work, so it gets awkward when you meet him, but once he warms up to you, he'll start showing you more of his personality. When he has made friends, he likes to talk. Not to the point where you would call him a chatterbox, but he does talk a lot. It's pretty hard to agitate this guy since he doesn't talk much about his personal life, unless you read his diary, then he'll be pissed. He tends to worry for his friends/classmates and gets crestfallen when he is unable to anything to help them. Very awkward and quiet child with anxiety.

Looks:

Uniform:

Uniform:

Hero Costume:

Hero Costume:

Hero or Villain: Hero

Quirk: Bone Manipulation

Description: He can control his own bones or others and use them as weapons. He usually carries around a bag of bones with him in case he needs to use them. He doesn't really control  other's bones, knowing it would mean to rip them out of the owner to his discomfort. He can turn his bones into spikes that stick out of his body, but he only uses this for defense and it kind of scares him how they just rip his skin. It does hurt when opening new skin, but his skin heals after the spikes retract. He can manipulate the density of his own bones, causing him to be agile and fast.

Weaknesses: While he can make himself agile and lighter, it comes with a price. His body (mostly his bones) is weaker to attacks and if hit with a really strong attack, he's done for. He can't stress the amount of bones he can manipulate; using  more than one ability can cause him to cough out blood/faint. Without enough Vitamin D in his system, Tokotsu gets weaker and won't be able to fight much. (Also it causes him to take naps wherever he is. Even in class.)

Likes: Videogames, muesems, art, architecture, chilling, confident boosts from others, fluffy objects/animals

Dislikes: Too much gore (causes him to faint), shots, pollen (allergic), being put on the spot, his allergies
Habits: Chews on nails, talks to himself, sometimes rambles

Family: Katashi Himura (Mother; Spikes), Masahiko Himura (Father; Telekinesis), Satoshi Himura (Uncle; Illusion)

Backstory: Tokotsu was mostly homeschooled in his childhood because of some kids calling him a weirdo or freak in fear of his quirk. His parents were rarely home, both of them being heros and all, so he spent his time with his uncle, who does fight against villains, but undercover. His uncle trained him; requested by his parents. Tokotsu always wanted to be a hero so he could prove others wrong about how his quirk is evil and to support/defend others. At the age of 10, his mother decided to take a break from hero duties and spend more time with her son. (This is just a bit of his backstory. I might write a story on him later.)

*Edit: His hair color is jet black with one red streak on his bangs and blood red eyes with fair skin tone.
Tokotsu can also get impatient at times and a bit weird.
Ex: He sometimes will compliment people's bone structures (even going as far as to touching their face/arms/shoulders/skull and takes out measuring tools) and say how fascinating it is or tell them they should take more vitamins. If the person points out that he's doing this, he'll get extremely flustered and apologize before hiding away.