Ms. Craziness

Here's my idea of Ms craziness when she is fine and bubbly
Archie's POV
It was just another day, I woke up at 5:00am in the morning after snoozing my alarms for 4:00am and 4:28am, brushed my teeth, spilled some water over my sleepy face and took to my books.
Hi! I almost forgot to introduce myself, I'm Archie Quinn, just another studious nerd. Ya ya I know exactly , how you're picturing me but I'm different from all the stupid geeks you see in the films and novels.
Not that I don't wear spects,also I do wake up in books and sleep with them, I never party, neither do I have a cool gang with whom I chime, so I guess I'm not that different.
But here's where I part from the regular stock, I do sing, dance, write , and cook
On the evil side of the coin I'm pretty good at sarcasm and kicks ,though my clumsiness keeps me far far away from sports or self defence classes.
So yeah that's pretty much me, aaannnndddd.....that's about 15min in front of mirror at 8:15am as I am getting ready to leave for the college.
So with that I check for all my necessities in my bag ,ie my books, my stethoscope, 2 pair of gloves, an extra pair of spects , a first aid kit, my water bottle and my room keys.
I walk out of the room closing it behind me before it accidentally close with my finger in between the door and the lock
" owwwweeww...." I screamed almost waking even the dead from his peace.
" it's not even that big a deal" said my darling, my best friend Rose ....." your a medical student for gods sake, behave like one...." as she spoke these words,she shook her head to one side and flicked her hair and took to close the door for me just to mock me.
We walked to the hospital chirping about everything and anything that occurred to us in the last two decades
As we reach the main gates, I was about to enter the large parking plot, just when I saw a car speeding by.I was about to pull out a great pun over the civic sense of the driver but suddenly I had to rush to reach just in time to push the girl who was walking in the car's driveway;so that she doesn't end up over one of our ward beds. We are already quite full these days, I seriously don't want to add one more.
The car left and the driver didn't even care to notice the sin he might have caused if i hadn't pushed the lady off his way
I turned to the girl on the stone pavement "hey craziness! Why don't you just keep to walking over the paved path then jumping in front of cars.."
She turned her head to have a look at me. She was as old as me or maybe a year or two elder. She had brown curly hairs upto middle of her back and these really large beautiful brown eyes which perfectly complimented her dusky complexion. From her expressions I could clearly say that she was pretty much scared maybe even in a state of shock ;more than she should be.
I wanted to leave her there on her own, since she was just nobody to me but how easy am I to fall for the tactics of my heart, i offered her my help, tried talking to her about the problem as I sat sipping the coffee from my mug ,while She sat staring at the coffee,as if she had no idea about what it was.
After half an hour of her silent monologue I couldn't stop myself, " look,lady! Now you're annoying me, so just tell me who you are and from what department or I'll leave and might even just leave a tip to the psychiatric department" she was still staring at the coffee, that was it ,my cue to leave. I stood up,Rose had an emergency duty so she had to leave even before I bought Ms. Craziness the coffee.
I slid the chair back with such a force that it screeched louder than it should and I started to walk away from her towards my duty ward.
" e.. eh... wait.." I didn't hear it for the first time. Only later when she raised her voice enough to be heard by the one year old on the ninth floor as well, I turned towards her feeling both embarrassed and annoyed.
I walked back to the table where our little
Ms craziness sat breathing heavily as I briskly walked towards her,ignoring all the intriguing looks everyone in the canteen had to offer.
"Yes ma'am how can I help you?? " I asked her in utter irritation as I bend over the table just to face her.
"C.. can you give me a ride back home... it's nearby, on the bakerswil road in sector 7"she said without even looking at me(even just for a single small moment)
"Oh! So the princess can talk and I was beginning to think maybe you were mute. Take a cab back home. Easy?" I told her. She looked up straight into my eyes and I could see the fear right in her already big eyes that widened after my eyes
" please come with me, I don't want to be alone.... please! You can take whatever you want in return ... I'm a rich kid just take me home "she started pleading
I rose my hand to stop her from pleading. I don't know what to do. I can't go on with some random chick to a random place if hell is concerned she might be a psycho killer or a thief or a kidnapper.
I looked at her she was too scared to be a thief or a kidnapper and she was about half my size not that I was fat just that I was pretty much better built than her malnourished slack so I guess I can take my chances to be pretty good,with her being a psycho killer.
Also, today it was an off day for me anyways. I had come, just to accompany Rose and she was busy in her ward and this won't take more than 2 hours. I'll be back before she knows.
"Okay.. but I'll just drop you at your place and then I'm off,okay! " I told her as she had taken back to staring the prepaid coffee that she had waisted.
Tie your seatbelts , because this is an onset of a really twisted journey , you might just enjoy.