Getting Cancer

Maybe there was apart of me who took life for granted or maybe this was gods way of testing me but either way it was my last day me Amelia wright,
as what they say a normal teenager. If normal is someone who got straights A's was a cheerleader and had a job as a waitress while being in step club. Then yes I was just an ordinary girl. I was in the cafeteria with my friends eating lunch that lunch felt like forever but I would give anything just to go back to having lunch with my friends... after lunch we had a pep rally and being in step and cheerleading I had done both for the pep rail.

I had finished with the step team everyone clapped then the teachers got pied I remember feeling short of breathe before going out there but I thought it was because of the steps I had just done

I drank some water , and then the speaker went off " and now give it up for our school cheerleading squad.

We were doing our regular routine and I even did the little dances we did and then the splits when we did our song and then they flipped me up and I dropped down and my friend caught me I felt something off (I couldn't breathe and the room got dizzy I rmeber everyone clapping and I pulled my friends hair as they were walking off and fainted)

The whole room saw me and I was soon put into the ambulance. My parents were called and they rushed up there when I woke up there was a tube in my throat and I couldn't breathe but I knew even seeing my parents talking to the doctors and seeing my mom fall to the ground and them in tears coming to tell me that the rest of my life had just changed forever. I had already known this was it I had cancer. Not just any cancer the rarest cancer of all lucky me?

The next few days were hell I had to have that tube in and I had to keep my mouth open but couldn't move or swallow while they took it out and got another tube to stick back in i couldn't talk with it in so I was just writing things on this little board.

See I had a rare cancer that I not only had a tube the tube was to help me breathe drink and eat. Trust me things got worst from here. I ever sometimes got seizures After four days I finally got a breathing tube that I had to actually wear around my mouth and nose which trust me wasn't fun to put on every day. I had to quit cheerleading and step club. I couldn't go to school for two weeks. They gave my parents these list of medicines I could take to help with the pain and help me reduce being tired. I still had my job but I had to reduce my hours so I was only working two times a week. I also had go a trainer to help me exercise with the chemo I would feel like a potato so they said..

School was the worst everyone was staring and knowing I was the girl who had fainted and know I was the girl that had cancer. But Emily my best friend thank god for her she never treated my differently and made the people buzz off as she said to them.

But Amelia was constantly throwing up at home

One night she decided to go to the school fair her friends were jumping on the bouncy house when she heard a song she liked and was moving her legs and her hands back and fourth

When some group of guys were laughing

" dude come on you totally can't find anyone to dance with

don't need a girlfriend if that's what your gonna end up with

" she looks like a popsiscle

Dylan: dude shut up so not cool( he goes over there looks at her and she looks up

Amelia; oh hi

Dylan: by any chance you wanna dance

Amelia looks at everyone dancing and his friends laughing; you don't have to do this