READ BEFORE CONTINUING!!!

Firstly, hello - how are you? By the way, this book is a sequel and can sadly NOT be read on its own. Secondly, enjoy and here comes the loooooong message:

Okay, so you know when you write a book and you are so, so excited to publish it? You have this amazing set plan for what you want to happen in the book. And then, then you become scared? Like – what if the people don't like it?

I had went through feelings like that and well, then I finally realised: this is my book. And if I'm going to just throw my plan out of the door, then it's just going to be a hopscotch mess of fluff and what-the-hell is she writing? So instead, I had decided to just write my book. Some of you may hate me, some of you may hate this book and so on. But here's some things that needs to be said:

The first few chapters are JUST the beginning. Things change. Things turn 360. But in order for the 360 to happen, these chapters need to take place. So, I understand if you guys are going to be mad. I am honestly just as mad at myself. But then, I had a plan. When I started writing Borders, I had this whole written-out plan which I had stuck to. And like to keep sticking to. And I had tried to change it but then it had made me disinterested in actually writing this book. So after rewriting this book about 6 times in a course of a week, I just decided to stick to my old plan. 

Now – to the nicer and actual things I want to say

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the support I have gotten literally makes me want to keep writing. It's like a force. Through every read, comment and star, I am overwhelmed with this feeling of happiness. Honestly, you guys don't understand how much this means to me. I know I'm terrible with responding to comments and stuff but I promise you guys – in this book (if they aren't too mean) I will respond to each one. Also, I am aware of the Omega and gamma thing. I just prefer using omega and had researched it and in some werewolf tales, omegas are also higher up.

All the love

A9