Advice

"Hey, Ronnie Anne!" Lincoln greeted, sitting on a bench with his comic.
"Hey, you wanted to talk to me about something?" Ronnie Anne asked.
"Yeah... I need some advice. I'm not getting it from my sisters, so, I thought to ask you,"
"Alright..."
"So... what happens when you like a girl... but, you don't know if she likes you back?" Lincoln asked.
His face flushed with embarrassment.
"W-who's the girl?" Ronnie Anne stuttered as she felt her cheeks heat up.
"Well... uh..." Lincoln scratched the back of his neck.
"She's... pretty, tough, has... beautiful... big... brown... eyes..." Lincoln explained as he and Ronnie Anne gazed into each other's eyes.
"Uhuh..." Ronnie Anne sighed.
"Eyes that could hypnotize me with a single passing glance..."
"She's perfect in...every...way..." With that last breath, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne were drawn closer to each other like magnets.

Just then, Lincoln's phone buzzed, snapping both of them out of their trance.
"Oh...sorry I-uh..." Lincoln stuttered.
"It's okay. Really," Ronnie Anne assured.
"I'm really sorry," Lincoln apologized with sympathetic eyes.

With that, he hopped on his skateboard, which he practiced with every day to impress the girl he likes, and headed back home.

"Wait!" Ronnie Anne shouted.
Lincoln turned to Ronnie Anne and stopped his skateboard.
"About that girl... you should probably tell her how you feel. She sounds really nice..." Ronnie Anne blushed.
"I-uh... thanks," Lincoln stuttered, returning a blush.