Abuse

I just started going to the gym because I was a pretty small and slim guy and decided I should probably look like a normal being.

So I walked in, and saw all of these fit guys with huge muscles lifting 200 pound weights. I felt kinda out of place, I mean I could barely lift 50 pounds. So I went in the locker room to change into my workout clothes and as I walked in I saw them.

Grayson and Ethan Dolan, aka the hottest twins on earth. I stopped and hid between two lockers, just enough space to see both of them change. God, they were so tall and muscular and just hot. To get a closer look, I went to the bench where they were changing and acted like I didn't notice them. It was then, when I noticed their huge feet. I wore size 9, which was normal but their feet were so long and wide I instantly felt aroused. They both wore plain white Nike crew socks. After they were done changing they went out of the locker room, and I was alone, with their shoes & socks next to mine. I got down and took their shoes, the label read size 12. The dolans had size 12 feet. I took a deep sniff, and my nose was filled with a masculine scent of sweat and ripe feet. I felt like I was in a trance, I was so out of my mind that I didn't notice somebody coming in. It was Grayson and Ethan, they wanted to take an IG pic but instead saw me, sniffing both their shoes, on the ground. They both started laughing and told me to lie down. I obeyed and lied down under them, next to their size 12 feet. They kicked me and laid their feet on my face and neck, to the point where I wasn't breathing. They kept laughing and Grayson said "Ethan,we just got ourselves a slave". They kept kicking me around the locker room floor and putting their feet on my face. They took their socks off and told me to lick them clean, I did as i was told and licked their massive soles until my mouth was dry and their feet where as shiny as a newborns. I was trapped, I couldn't escape two six feet tall muscular guys. Ethan tied his shoe around my face, which was nearly twice as small as his shoe and Grayson tied his sock around my eyes, blindfolding me. I felt strong hands ripping the clothes off of my body and heard the two pulling down their gym shorts and putting the shoe off of my face when my I felt two cocks at my lips. They told me to open up and thats what I did, as I laid there, blindfolded and fully exposed. Both of them shoved their dicks in my mouth, which didn't fit. They ripped the sock off my eyes and that's when I saw their cocks. The biggest cocks I've ever seen. They must've been around 11 inches long, and they weren't even hard. As both of them didn't fit in my mouth, Ethan pulled out and Grayson shoved his massive dick all the way in my throat, which made me gag and he kept it in there to the point where I turned blue and almost passed out. While Grayson face fucked me Ethan turned me around, put my ass up and shoved his now hard, 13 inch cock without lube a condom or any mercy in my ass and I screamed as loud as I could. I have never experienced so much pain. Ethan told me to shut up or he's gonna hurt me even more. I felt like I was being impaled and I probably would be paralysed after he pulls out. Ethan was now pounding me as I held on to the bench and Grayson kept face fucking me. Grayson pulled out and I took a deep breath and started crying because Ethan has hurt me so bad. I thought at least Grayson was giving me some relief but hell, was I wrong. Ethan grabbed me and pulled me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist, he had no problem lifting me up. He kept pounding me like a sex toy, which was all I was. Suddenly I felt something else widening my already wrecked asshole. It was Grayson who now ripped my ass apart. The two hot, muscular boys obviously had no interest in getting me out walking or even alive. I screamed at the top of my lungs as I felt Grayson punching me heavily on my back making me shut up. The two pounded me balls deep, until they both let go of me and dropped me to the floor and I layed there as both of the boys came on my face, covering my entire body with cum. When they were done cumin on my face, neck and chest, they stood got dressed and left, leaving me in the locker room, covered in cum, unable to walk and a wrecked butt hole. I could do nothing than wait for the next time the Dolan Twins abuse me.

***P.S. I would not be crying I would take full advantage of that situation***