{ On Call }

"Arizona Robbins please report to the residency office, Dr. Robbins please report to the -"  "I HEAR YOU !! I'm coming, dammit." Arizona shouted at the intercom. Richard had been running her up the wall since she found out that Arizona was involved with Eliza Minnick. The whole hospital was against Eliza being there for the sake of Richards feelings, and at first, so was Arizona. Eliza was a very straight forward woman and eventually confronted Arizona about going out on a date and after flirting back and forth for weeks Arizona gave in and...when the staff found out, they were pissed. So after she got fired, instead of running Eliza around the hospital and messing with her, Richard was giving Arizona the flop residents that would eventually drop out of the program from "cracking under the pressure". "Dr. Robbins ! Nice to see you on this fine evening, I heard that you were on call tonight and thought I would assign you one of the on call Residents. Your resident for this shift is-" he shifted through the papers on his clip board, obviously pretending, that he doesn't know the flop he was assigning her that night. Arizona was really fed up and had things to do. Richard was being childish,once again, and Arizona refused to give him the satisfaction of knowing she was annoyed. "ahh, your resident is Dr. Murphy." He said it spitefully and She rolled her eyes. "No matter how hard you try Richard, you can't break me. She's a good surgeon and it doesn't bother me one bit that you think my intimate past with Lea would affect my work ." She said this getting out of her seat and leaning over the table. She looked him the eye with her bright super magic peds smile and winked. Spinning on her heel she walked out of the office and paged Murphy. "You paged me Robbins?" Murphy said running around the corner. "I sure did, your my resident tonight Murphy. We have a case with Karev tonight. Here's the chart, read up, it's gonna be a long night." Arizona handed her the patients chart and they headed to pediatrics to meet with Karev and the patient.

Heyyy, I'm hella obsessed with Greys Anatomy  and this is more of a concept than a book but since it's long I'm breaking it up into chapters. Please vote and comment your opinions and predictions! Stay smiley babes