One Direction Imagines Collection

This is basically where I will be posting all the long imagines I make. I will be taking request and doing personal imagines. :)

***********************************

1. #Imagine Today Harry had brought you to the park for a date, everything was going fine, when all of the sudden it started pouring. Harry's flat was only a few minutes away so you both ran quickly to his flat, once you arrived both of you were soaked from head to toe. Harry felt bad so he lent you one of his hoodies and a pair of pants, which were loose on you, and smelt like him, then all of the sudden from behind you felt Harry pull you back and hug you tightly, he pushed you onto his bed and lightly kissed your lips. "You look so damn sexy in my clothes" he said grinning as he started reaching in to kiss you, his warm lips touched yours and his tongue made way into your mouth, Harry's hands were on your waist and you were playing with his hair while fully making out with him, when you both gasped for air he said "I love you babe."

2.#Imagine You and Louis have been best friends for what seemed like forever now, but lately since he joined One Direction you haven't seen each other as often anymore, you had always had a crush on him, but now seeing as he was famous he was out of your reach, he has tons of girls to choose from, so why would he choose me?

Today was the long awaited day that Louis was coming home for a break and he promised to hang out with you for the whole day and he had even planned something special, you spent the whole weekend looking for the perfect outfit and ended up choosing a cute floral skirt with ruffles, and a plain white top, you grabbed your leather jacket, and your purse and headed out to the airport where you were supposed to meet him. When you arrived at the airport you could see hundreds of fans waiting for them and you felt kinda bad because you knew that they would be going through the back exit, you walked to the exit and waited for a them to come out, a few minutes after you arrived the door opened and the boys all came out, you and Louis both ran up to each other and hugged each other tightly then stared into each others eyes, "I missed you!" he said happily, "I missed you even more Lou! Come on lets get going!" You and Louis hoped into your Volkswagen Beetle, and Louis was driving seeing as he was taking you somewhere special, he blind folded you because he wanted it to be a total surprise, during the car ride you and Louis blasted music and sang along, and after what seemed like a half and hour he said "We're here, just wait till I tell you to take your blindfold off!" Louis walked to the passengers side opened the door and helped you out, he helped you walk for about five minutes when he said "Take your blindfold off." You took your blindfold off really not knowing what to expect but when you opened your eyes you were on a beautiful beach and in the clear sky you saw a hot air balloon floating and a banner hanging from it saying "(Your name) Will you be my girlfriend?" "YES!" You screamed, and ran up to Louis and hugged him, this is what you have been waiting for your whole life, things couldn't get any better than this.

3.#Imagine You and Niall had just recently moved into a flat downtown London, it seemed like a dream, living with the boys of your dreams with the adorable personality and accent but it was really happening, you and Niall were a happy couple living together.

Everything was unpacked you and Niall spent most of the past few days getting everything organized, the new bed you had bought had finally ordered had arrived and you wouldn't have to be sleeping on the couch, and you would be able to cuddle up with Niall all night.

As you were getting ready for bed brushing your teeth Niall sneaked up from behind you and started tickling you, you started laughing your head off "Oh my gosh! Niall you know how ticklish I get! Im so gonna get you back!" you said while giggling, Niall quickly ran out the bathroom and you ran after him, he jumped onto the bed and pulled you up with him, he grabbed you and looked you deeply in the eyes, you haven't seen a face this serious of his since the day he asked you out. "Niall is everything ok?" you asked worried. "Do you still love me?" he asked shyly. "Niall of course I do! I love you so much and you know that!" you said without hesitation. "Prove it" he said. You reached in to kiss him, and you felt his warm lip touch yours and you felt a tingly sensation, you wanted more. Your tongues slowly started making way into the each others mouths and it turned into a full make out session, every few minutes you would grasp for air and stare deeply into each others eyes. After awhile he said "I believe you now." with a huge grin on his face and you both cuddled up in bed together.

4. #Imagine you and Liam have been going out for a few months now but you have to hide your relationship from to public to avoid getting hate from fans, and the paparazzi always bugging you. You were sick of it honestly, you just wanted to hang out with Liam and go on romantic dates and spend time with him and it sure didnt help that he was on tour on the other side of the world you deeply missed him and you just wanted to see him so you texted him "Liam, im sick of hiding our relationship, Im miss you! I wanna go on dates with you, please lets not hide it anymore?" Usually you always got a reply right away from him but you assumed he was doing a concert and went to bed. The next morning you woke up took your shower and put on your pink summer dress and decided to go for a walk, but when you opened the front door you saw Liam. "Liam why are you here!? Your supposed to be on tour!!" you yelled. "Well um I got your text and I know the perfect way to make it official" he said grinning. "Can I borrow your laptop" he asked "Sure" you said and went to your room and grabbed your laptop, you brought it to the living room and passed it to Liam. "Can I have some water please?" he asked. "Sure Ill go get it." You walked into the kitchen grabbed a glass from the cupboard and poured water the water into the glass carefully, and then brought it to the living room and set it on the table. "So Liam what are you doing with my laptop" "A Twitcam" "What here?! Now?" You yelled "Well I told you we were gonna make it official! Come on lets just do this, I already have 30 thousand viewers." he said grinning. "Fine, announce it Liam!" you said giggling. "Guys, this is my girlfriend (Your Name) I love her dearly, so please don't hate on her." he said and then kissed me on the cheek, im pretty sure I turned red as a tomato.