One and only chapter

"Why don't you try getting close to that kid? He's been pushing everyone who tried to approach him." Doyoung whispered to Ten as the small male stood behind him without a kid around him.

"You tried?"

"Nope. Ji Hwan here don't want to let me go. But I saw Yeri got sent away with a scowl tho that girl was trying to give him biscuits. He don't talk to people."

"I'll try. Don't hope much." Ten replied before walking to the said brown haired boy.

The younger was sitting on a swing while his brown eyes travelled to everyone with a smirk on his face although it was barely be seen. Ten can see him sighing before looking at his shoes shaking his head.

"Hey." Ten said. He smile when the boy looked up to see him hovering over the smaller.

"Go away." The boy replied in Korean with foreign accent. He's definitely looked like he's half Korean. Maybe he was pushing everyone because...

"Can you speak Korean? Or you can speak in English better?" Ten asked again making the boy blinked at him. Ten chuckled then repeated the question in English.

"Finally.. Someone who can speak English." The boy mumbles in English making Ten laughed out loud.

"My name is Ten. What's your name?"

"Am I obligated to answer it?" He asked back. Ten's jaw dropped. Whoever his parents is, one of them is hella sassy based on the cute sassy son they have.

"Why are you alone? Don't you see your friends are having fun with their hyungs and noonas." Ten asked again trying to keep a conversation between them.

"Those are fake. You can see their eyes twinkling because of camera around shooting them. I may be young but I'm not that stupid or foolish enough to fall for it." His answer made Ten turn his head around before nodding.

He can see it from the boy's perspective. He surely respect the younger's parents to have such a smart yet sassy son.

"So you're feeling uncomfortable with the camera?"

"No. Not the camera. But the people. Can't they be less fake? We're in daycare not acting school." The boy rolled his eyes making Ten laughed as he realize the boy sounds like he's matured more than his looks.

"To tell you something. I hate being in front of camera so why don't you- emm follow me to run away from the camera?"

"Sure. Emm.David. My name is David Lee." The boy smile as he replied.

"Let's have our talk in the kitchen while you help me baking cookies.. How does that sounds?" Ten suggested.
David's eyes twinkled with excitement. He nodded cutely making Ten wanted to pinch his cute cheeks.

"Hyung will go to the kitchen. If you have any friends to invite just call them okay? But please not too many. It will bring more camera. I'm trying to ditch the camera so you better be good at this David." Ten giggles while whispering to David.

"I don't have friends here but can I invite my sister? I saw Hannah with a light brown hair hyung." David asked blinking cutely to Ten.

"Geez you're so cute. Of course I would like to meet your sister. I'll go to kitchen now okay?" David nodded as Ten walk into the kitchen building. His short legs quickly stepped to find his younger sister.

"Thank you so much for letting me to use the kitchen." Ten bowed to the ahjumma. The elder laugh while patting Ten's shoulder.

"It's alright my dear." She said smiling. "Go.. You should prepare your things before the kids arrive."