Chapter 1

Sehun is a handsome rich guy from Seoul. After joining Dwight,he met Seohyun, the most pretty girl in the school. The two are dating. Sehun is a bully with his group of friends.

"Sehun ah~" Seohyun called. Sehun faced her and looks into her eyes, "Is there anything wrong, cutie?" He asked.

"Lets have a date today. We've been away from each other for 1 week already due to the holiday and you were with your family TT" Seohyun said.

"Okay, cutieeee" Sehun agrees. Even though he's a bully, he's very sweet and kind to his girlfriend.

After taking their classes, the two met in front of the school gate. Seohyun grabs Sehun's hand and interwind them with hers. They both walked to park together.

They both reached the park and sat on the swings.
"Seohyun ah~ did you miss me?" Sehun asks.
"Of course I do. Don't you miss me?" Seohyun asks.
"Not really" Sehun said.
Seohyun's smile faded.  Sehun saw that it was cute, he pinches her cheek, "Idiot, I was just joking. Of course I miss you" Sehun said.
It was already night, so the two decided to go to their dorms that's located next to each other (just one block away).
They gave goodbye hugs and Sehun wants to kiss Seohyun lips so bad, but his phone suddenly rings. It was Baekhyun.
"Yah, quickly and come back to the dorm. What are you doing when it's 9PM already?!" Baekhyun asks.
"Nothing much. Just hanging with my girlfriend" Sehun answers.
"Come back right now" Baekhyun said in annoyance.
"Yehet~" Sehun said with a cheerful voice.
He kisses Seohyun's forehead and bid goodbye.

Next day:
A transferred student from America was put into class 109 (Sehun's class).
Homeroom : SILENCE!!! So, this is your new friend. She just transferred from America. Introduce yourself new student.
Yoona: hello, I'm Im Yoona. Nice to meet you~ I hope we would get along well.
Homeroom: Okay. Please treat her well. Yoona there's a free seat next to Jessica. Please take that seat.

Yoona walks toward Jessica, her seat mate.

Jessica: hi newbie. I'm Jessica. Let's be friends. *whispers* You're pretty. I don't really have a friend. Do you mind hanging out with me?
Yoona: No of course not. You're pretty too Jessica.
Jessica: you can just call me Sica unnie or Jess unnie.
Yoona nods her head and smiles at Sica.

On the other side of the classroom, Sehun's group were chitchatting.

Sehun: hey guys, we're having fun this semester.
Chanyeol: what do you mean?
Sehun: see that nerdy transfer girl? It's gonna be fun.

His group understand what's he's saying. They all nod except the innocent boy, Luhan. Luhan pities the newbie.

The first lesson was over.

Sehun: that was the most boring class I've ever had. I wanna meet Seohyunnnn.
Baekhyun: Shut up, you're so annoying.
Xiumin: Come on let's have some fun.

Jessica and Yoona were walking in the hallways when Sehun's group stops in front of them.

Jessica: is there anything you need from us?
Sehun: of course. You *points to Jessica* move away if you don't wanna get hurt.

Jessica slowly moves a corner watching the boys approach her friend with trembling hands. Kris, one boy from the group went near her.

Kris: Sica yah, don't worry, we're not gonna hurt you. We're just having some fun. Bye *winks*