Information

Just to be save, if you all didn't read the description, here it is.

Yn is the biggest and the Best card game player in the world. He also has a unique semblance. He was Born with tattoos all over his body. Only his hands, head feet and lower region has no tattoos, and they were tattoos of playing cards. Only years later he found out that when ever a flying projectile comes towards him, instantly the cards will come off his skin to protect him. He can also take them of himself and turn them into any shape, size, color and pattern he wants. They become razor sharp and stronger as steal. He can control them and make them fly through the air. They also possess his DNA inside them. Which means that when he uses his area, the cards will irradiate it as well, creating a barrier.

He is known to be the most difficult man to find. He owns two clubs and four casinos. He is very fond of ancient artifacts, money and dust. But now he already has everything he wants, except for a relationship. He is now 17 years old, all family members are deceased and has no close relatives or friends. But all this changed when a group of girls came into his main casino, where he spends most of his time, and challenges him to a game of poker.

Your weapon

It's only one sword that can turn into a gun and knife

Tell me if this is good. This has been in my head for almost 5 months. So I just had to make it. I know I have a lot of books now but I'll do my best to update. So I'll see you all in the next chapter.