𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ FOUR
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ MISSION : SAVE BABY DADDY
❝  you and your brother have an interesting choice of people.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      THE SOUND OF CARTOONS PLAYING ON THE TV while Luna sat on the couch the cheeseburger she happily made sat in her hand taking a bite from it as she watched the tv. After Derek had dropped her off last night, she was left to approach her brother about her relationship with Derek.

Luna rose from the couch as the front door swung open revealing her younger brother. Scott turned his head to see his sister waiting for him. "Come sit."

Scott nodded as he made his way towards the brunette, sitting right beside her. She released a deep breath before she began to talk, "First, I'm sorry I wasn't with you at the time you needed me the most. You shouldn't be going through this alone and I should've came sooner."

Scott shook his head placing a hand on her sister shoulder making her take her eyes off the ground, "It wasn't your fault, Lu. You shouldn't blame yourself for anything."

Before she could say anything else, he spoke again. "Why didn't we know about Derek? All we knew that you we're dating someone, was it him?"

Luna nodded as she looked down at her clasped hands, "I knew Derek when I had just finished graduating high school, we went on a date and we just hit it off. We were— We are both utterly in love with each other. A few months in, I was going to introduce him to you and mom but he told me about his secret being a werewolf. He decided he didn't want to put anymore people in harm by knowing his secret. So we kept it hidden."

"So the entire years I've known him, he was a secret to you and mom. The moment I became pregnant, I went to tell Derek but he had left before I had the chance to say anything. To protect us."

Scott's eyes shifted towards her swollen stomach, "So, she'll be like Derek?"

Luna kept her hand on her swollen stomach before nodding, "Which is why I had to leave to New Orleans, she was growing too fast at the beginning. People would began to notice."