Proluge or whatever it is called

Chase dogged and punch and training robot. His black wings unfold and fold as he fought. Ava walked in and sat on the nearby bench and looking on. Her purple wings folded. She stood up and flew over to where Chase was training and said "What did that thing ever do you." Chase looked up at dodged at the same time and said" Oh hey sis. I am trying to think of it as Hailey." "Well play time is over." Ava said as she took her blade and threw it at the robot hitting it right in the neck "Mother wants us in the meeting room right now. Stella is already there." Ava said as the robot fell to the ground with a thump. "It was hand to hand combat." Chase hissed as he threw his own blade at her. Ava simply caught it and said "Pity" As she threw it right back aiming for his head." Miss me Miss me now you got to kiss me.......... Screw that now you got to kiss Hailey." He said as he flew out of the room "Of you son of Jace." Ava yelled as she flew out of the room grabbing her blade on the way out.

Hailey sat on her bed at the instute. She looked around the walls and lay down on her bed as Evan son of Isabella and Simon knocked on the door. "What do you want Evan." Hailey said her red hair covering her face and her gold eyes were closed. "Are you dress." Evan said "because I do not want to see you undressed." "For God's sake Evan I am dressed." Hailey moaned. "I am coming in then." Evan said as he walked over to his best friend and paraibty. "What's wrong and if you tell me nothing I will go get Lacey and Carrie to tickle you and annoy you to death." Evan said "I am fine." Hailey grumble. "Lacey, Carrie. I need you in here. Stat." Evan yelled. Two 8 year old came running in and said "What Now Evan." "Hailey is in big trouble and needs to be tickled to death." "Right away sir." Carrie said and the 2 daughters of Alec and Magnus started tickling there friend to death. Hailey started laughing hard. "Okay Evan you win." Hailey Gasped "What was that." "YOU WIN." Hailey said "Girls knock it off." Clary said "Hey what I am I chopped Liver." Evan whined "No you're a girl Eva." Hailey mimicked Evan using the nickname the twins gave him when they were 2 "Evan and girls meeting in the meeting room its Lilith and her children again." Clary said as she held Hailey new sister Luna.

"Yes mother." Chase and Ava called form the hallway "Chase, Ava and Stella. I have a mission for you." Lilith said "Is it to teach Chase how to cook."Stella said Ava giggled Lilith rolled her eyes. "I need the three of you to go to the inisute in New York and spy on them." Stella growled and said "Could I sit this one out I am not eager to see my birth Mother.""Can Maggie come mother."?"No and No." Lilith said "Now go pack."