Left Behind

Odd had been blasted backwards smacking into a tree. He then smacked face first into the snow knocking the wind out of him. He tried to push himself up after the crazy ground hug maneuver he just pulled off only to be stopped by a broken branch falling down on him bringing quite a bit of snow with it. The branch nailed him in the back of the neck knocking him down again as the snow practically buried him. He tried crawling a bit forward to shake off the snow desperately. "Just a little bit.." he got out before his sight dimmed and his head dropped into the snow once again as he drifted into unconsciousness in the soft snow half buried.                                         
      Odd's eyes fluttered a bit as the snow around his face blows away from the wind. He lifted his head up a bit looking forward seeing a blurry group of campers surrounding someone. He crawled a bit more again making it to the nearest tree in front of him. He pulled himself up half way leaning against the tree. His vision cleared enough for him to recognize Artemis in the center of all the other campers who joined the quest. He used the tree to get to his feet struggling a little bit. He reached his arms out trying to reach them. He opened his mouth but the words he wanted to say wouldn't come out. He pushed off the tree trying to walk forward towards them as he started to see a glowing light surround the campers. He stumbled a bit forward before he faltered and collapsed to the ground. The campers disappeared within the flashing light as he fell down passing out in the comfort of the cold snow once again. 
    Odd finally woke up and rolled onto his back slowly flattening out almost like he's about to make a snow angel. He looked to the sky trying to figure out the time. Only he couldn't really see with the tree in the way. He slowly sat up shaking most of the snow from his hair while also messing with his bangs. He slowly got up and walked towards where he last saw all the campers and Artemis. Once there, he looked to the dark sky filled with stars and looked to the ground noticing it's almost as if no one was here at all. Hardly a single footprint in sight when he knew there should be many from the battle that took place. "This is too insane. I mean I can't really be alone. Can I?" he said as doubt began to wash over him. 
      Odd began to walk faster and almost frantically looking around for any sign of life he could find. Whether it be the goddess herself, one of her hunters, or some random strangers he didn't give a damn at this point. His back and neck ached, he was freezing cold, and really needed some food. He quickly looked in every direction at a loss of where to go. Panic was quickly starting to overwhelm him. He brought his hands up to his forehead and squeezed his eyes shut as his breathing was speeding out of control. "No, no... Not like this. I refuse to let this..." He waved his arms exasperated, "little mishap get the better of me. Not like this!" He said this time filled with determination as he slowly gained control of his breathing. He brought one hand over his chest and squeezed his necklace for comfort. Just then he saw a glow from his peripheral vision. He quickly turned in the direction he saw it but it was slowly fading into the distance.
     Desperate with seemingly no other leads to go on Odd ran in the direction of the strange glow. "Oi!! Wait up!!" He yelled now sprinting towards it. No matter how fast he ran he just couldn't seem to catch up with the strange light.  Having to dodge and weave all the trees in his way certainly didn't help things. After what seemed like forever he stopped running and leaned against the nearest tree. "Okay so this... is not what... I had in.. Mind." he said a tad bit out of breath. "Dammit." He said still slightly out of breath and punched the tree weakly. He looked forward his determination still burning. He clenched his teeth and began sprinting again towards the light. After a while it actually seemed like he was catching up to it. He finally reached the end of the forest which is where the glow stopped. "Gotta say that was quite the chase. Gotta any pizza or Paydays perhaps." He said winded as he walked around the tree. As he looked up and saw who was creating the glow he stopped in his tracks.  
     Artemis stood right in front of him as intimidating as ever right before the edge overlooking a steep hill. Odd knew now to keep his mouth shut if he still wished to breath or you know stay human. He looked down and took a deep breath. "Sorry.." He said and looked back up to her but before he could finish his sentence or really even start it for that matter she raised a finger to her mouth shushing him. He complied again not wanting to die or be turned into some prey for her hunters. He looked around to see if any of her hunters were around about to ambush him but they were all alone. He looked back to her a little confused. 
      "I am not here to harm you or serve up to my hunters." Artemis finally spoke as if trying to ease Odd's fear. "It seems as though you were Left Behind when I sent your friends back to camp." she said with a slightly amused look. "Because you were stupid enough to get left behind like that I'm gonna make you work to get back to camp. No free trip for you or pizza. This journey back won't be easy but I won't just send you like a lamb to slaughter. I don't find that to be fair after all you did offer your services to help take down Mnemosyne. I will give you this backpack full of supplies that should be just enough to last you back to Camp Half-Blood if used intelligently." she said and tossed the backpack at him. Which he caught and with a quick look at it before he slung one strap over his shoulder. She moved closer to edge like she was about to leave done with him but instead she stayed there and turned to face him once more. "Also regrettable I have decided to let my hunters help you if they so desire. They don't have to help at all so consider yourself lucky if they do."
     "I am very thankful for your generous help. It's more than I deserve but I guess I'm in no situation to deny your help. Also its a shame about that pizza part. I really could have used that" Odd said with a slight bow and a small chuckle at the pizza part. 
      "Don't push my generosity fool." Artemis sighed shaking her head. "The town up ahead has a boat that could help you leave Alaska if you can attain it. How you retrieve one and use it is up to you." She said looking at him with slight disgust. Almost as if she can't believe she's really helping him in the slightest way. "This is the last help you will receive from me personally. Any help afterwards if at all will come from one of my hunters if any decide to help you at all." She said and turned away from him facing the hill. Odd walked forwards about to head down the steep hill they were looking over when he stopped and turned towards Artemis. 
    "I know I'm a boy and you don't really like us..." Odd said hesitantly looking down slightly then straight at her again, "but I will make it back to Camp and hopefully along the way I can earn your respect." he said this time with more confidence then he probably felt. 
     Artemis chuckled. "We'll see if you can accomplish this bold goal of yours. I look forward to seeing how you try to make it back. Also try not to make a fool of yourself. I know its hard for boys to not do that." She said with a straight face looking directly at him.
     "I will try my best But I make no promises. Succeeding while looking like a spectacular fool is what I do best." Odd jokes. "Also you may have said no to the pizza but I didn't hear one for the Payday that'll definitely make me act less like a fool" he added looking to her hopeful. Artemis just shook her head as if she was done with him and his stupidity. Odd turned around and headed down the hill with a sigh and shrugged. "Can't blame a guy for trying." He said carefully trying not to trip down.
     "I can and I will." Artemis said plainly as she disappeared done with him. Odd sighed again with a small smile just happy he came out of the encounter still a boy and with supply's. Although just as equally bummed he didn't get that pizza or Payday. 

       Odd had to have been walking for what seemed like an absurd amount of time. After some time he stopped under some trees and pulled his hood down. He sat down placing the backpack in front of him. He unzipped a small pouch to see if there was anything in there a low and behold there was. Several different types of candy bars were stashed in this pouch. "There's hope yet!" He said excitedly. He pulled them out and looked bummed seeing as a Payday wasn't amongst the candy bars. He laid them out in front of him to see what they were. "Rocky Road... Marathon... Take 5... Twix... And Smooth Sailin. Oh come on!! this has to be a joke. You just had to remind me this quest was gonna be rough via candy bars? Tad bit strange unless it was her hunters who put the backpack together." He shrugged with a unamused face imagining them having fun placing items in the bag to frustrate him further. "Well girls consider this a Victory." He picked up the the Smooth Salin' candy bar and unwrapped. After staring at it a bit longer he finally ate it. "I hate to admit it but this isn't all that bad." He said finishing it still with that same unamused face. 
     After eating the candy bar Odd searched the rest of the bag. Finding the usual essentials ambrosia, other medicines, some spare cloths and some water bottles plus a canteen. He also found a book titled A Dummy's Guide to Surviving in the Woods. He looked down chuckling before looking up. "Feeling the love and reassurance here. Thanks" he said a tad sarcastic putting everything back in the backpack. He took a drink of one of the bottles before placing it back in. He leaned it against the tree before laying his head on it and taking a short nap. After he woke up he set off again to find the town Artemis told him about. He was starting to doubt that she sent him in the right direction when he finally saw it in the distance. "Oh sweet sea salt ice cream it does exist after all." He said falling to his knees exhausted and relieved. He quickly got up and looked behind feeling eyes on his back. He looked around suspiciously. This wasn't the first time on his trek to the town that he felt like he was being followed and watched. It could be the hunters who have doubts but you can never be too sure in this crazy dangerous world. He turned around holding his necklace with one hand just to be safe.
    Odd walked into the town looking around curiously. He'd never been to Alaska but then again he'd never been afforded such luxuries in his life to travel freely. He walked by several stores noticing people staring at him. The children would stop playing their games and point at him whispering to each other. Shopkeepers eyed him like he was a common thief. He shouldn't have been surprised as he isn't from their town and is indeed a stranger in a strange land. So their suspicion of him didn't really surprise him. What was really curious and disturbing was the lack of monsters vying for his throat. After looking around the town trying to stay out of sight and avoid any confrontation possible he finally found where all the boats were stationed. Just as he was getting excited it quickly deflated into horror. Right there at one of the boats was a mini army of monsters gearing up... For a fishing expedition? Guess we all need a break even if it is from killing and causing chaos. Or is there something more to this. Who knows or cares he needed that boat. What better boat to take or stowaway on than one owned by monsters. It was a strange lot to be honest. Two Cyclops probably hired for protection. Five Dracanae along with five more harpy's this is going to be interesting. 
      Odd started to take a step forward when he heard a voice coming from behind. "Ummmm, what on earth are you even attempting to do with that boat?" he turned around to see a girl roughly his age standing behind him. She was about 5'7" with long dark hair and green eyes. She had on a pink jacket and the usual blue jeans with some worn holes on the knee. She had questioning look on her face.     "Uh, well you see..." Odd said scratching the back of his head nervous. "I was just gonna see If I could join them. Uh who are you?" He asked the girl trying to change the subject. 
     "Nuh uh ain't getting off that easy. You've been staring at that boat for almost half an hour. If you were gonna ask to join you would have done it by now." she said with a smirk. "If you answer me I just might tell you my name."
      Odd slouched his shoulders then stood up straight raising his hands in the air defeated. "Alright you got me. So I wasn't planning on asking to join them. I was gonna try and stowaway on their boat to see where they went and maybe just maybe commandeer it if I have to, to get where I need to." He told her for some odd reason (haha couldn't resist) because he felt like there was something different about her that maybe she would understand. He hoped severely that he wouldn't regret telling her. 
     "Well anybody could tell you weren't just gonna ask them I mean look at them." She said pointing to them chuckling. "They look like real thug pirates you'd have to be dumb to ask. Although what you are proposing you are going to do is almost just as stupid especially alone." she said with a smile that said she thought he was foolish. 
      "Alright yeah what I'm planning is stupid but if I'm being honest it's my only shot and I'm desperate enough to take any shot I see." He said somewhat desperate. He also now knew what the mist was showing the girl. So the mortals are seeing thug pirates eh then this ought to be interesting ay matey . "Now I know knowing now what I have planned you are probably gonna wanna stay far away from me. Don't want to get yourself killed on a suicide mission." he added trying to get her to go away.
      "Yeah no. Not really if anything I'm more interested in what's gonna go down." She said looking forward at the ship and monsters or in her case pirates with no fear. "I think I'll watch your little show you have planned see you die or maybe even join so you don't die foolishly."
      "Uhh." was all he could get out staring at her shocked at what she said. "I'm not sure how good of an idea that is." he finally managed to get out.
      "I can say the same about your plan. Besides like I Said what you wanna do isn't really a one person job. Alone it's a suicide mission. It's not like you're a god who can destroy all with a single wave or strike." She chuckled softly like it was the most foolish idea ever. 
      "Uh yeah totally not a god in any form whatsoever." He laughed nervously shifting slightly. He sighed and looked straight at her as she still looked towards the boat as if thinking about how to go about it. "Look I'd rather do this alone and die then bring you along just to up my odds a little. The possibility of us both dying is still fairly high. No offense but I don't want to be the reason your friends and family can no longer see you. I don't want to be the reason you can no longer be a part of this world. It just wouldn't be right." he said seriously still looking at her.
      The girl just looked down as he spoke to her and then slowly raised her head up to meet his eyes. He could see her eye roll as she raised her head. "Listen your little hero act is cute and all but my mind is set I'm gonna help you. Besides I don't have any of those to worry about me if I'm missing. I'm pretty much alone up here." she said looking back to the boat. "You don't have to worry about depriving me of somebody's world. You do however have to worry about doing this without dying and looking like a fool. I'm your best bet at that." She finished looking back to him a little irritated. It quickly fade though as a small smile formed. "My names Eleanor by the way."
     "Man you are dead set determined to do this. Aren't you?" he asked rubbing the side of his neck.  
     Eleanor shifted a little looking back to Odd with her fists clenched. "You're damn right I am. I'm not some defenseless school girl you dope! I can handle myself in a fight probably better than you can. Now tell me your name." she loosened her fist as she finished looking a little annoyed. 
       "My names Odd." He chuckled lightly as he told her. "Why do you want to help at all?" He asked curiously. "You don't even know me except for that fact I come up with and will do some of the most stupid things." he joked a little 
      "Because I knew from the moment I saw you, you were different. I want to prove that I am right." she then looked down and turned her head away from him before whispering.    
"And that they were wrong."
     "Uhmm, thanks for the vote of confidence I guess." he said looking to the boat. "They aren't gonna stay there forever." He said with a sigh then looked back to her. "So when are we gonna do this.”
      Eleanor's face brightened with a smile. "Give me ten minutes and I'll be right back with a couple things to help us." She said as she ran off into town. Odd sat down at the edge as she disappeared into the distance placing the backpack next to him.
       "What the hell did I just do.." he said surprised with a small smile.

      Odd was sitting there with his eyes closed when he felt a hand touch his shoulder. He jumped a little and looked up to see Eleanor. "Oh sea salt ice cream thank goodness it's just you." he said relieved. "So what'd you bring?" He asked with a smile excited to see what she Brought. He also noticed she changed her clothes. She was now wearing a black and blue hoodie with a grey shirt underneath and some black Capris. She also put her hair in a ponytail. 
      She set down her backpack and pulled out some intriguing items. She had some small pellets and a knife that was yellow for some weird reason. "Just things to help us in a jam and weapons so I can defend myself. Want one?" She asked looking up at him. 
      "Nah. I've got a weapon hidden up my sleeve." he said holding his necklace smiling back. "Thanks for offering though." 
       Just then she quickly stuffed everything back in her backpack and quickly put it on. "They're getting a move on and so should we if we are gonna get on that boat!" She whispered yelled at Odd and ran down the stairs.
     "I swear this girl." he said before running to catch up with her. They made it down the stairs and down the road towards the docks where the boat is. Once they got closer though Eleanor seemingly stopped and crouched. Odd kept walking and was about to be in view of the cyclops when she grabbed his wrist and pulled him back forcing him to crouch. He looked to her and saw her face scrunched up like she did or saw something she didn't want but quickly went away   
      "Remember when I said to not act like a fool. Yeah walking out there in plain view is very foolish." She said looking at him like he was stupid. 
      "Yeah, yeah. I had it handled fo sure." he joked trying to hide his stupid action. 
       "Oh bother." she said shaking her head then looking to the sky. "What did I do to deserve this. Finally something interesting and its with a twit." she said deadpanning looking back to him mid sentence.
      "Oi, that hurts." he said holding his chest pretending to be pained. 
       "You'll get over it." she said laughing a little and moving closer to the dock still crouched.
       "Yeah mhm sure I will." he muttered to himself following her. she peeked around the corner of the wooden railing and after a while she was just about to move when he poked her back. "Not yet. I'm gonna swim to the end of the dock and distract them. You sneak on the boat once they both look towards me." he rolled back towards the edge about to jump in.
       "Wait what if you can't get both of their attention?" she asked curiously to see if he had a backup plan. 
       "Improvise." He said with a shrug smiling and swiftly went into the water.
      "What a dolt." she said to herself rolling her eyes looking back to the dock.
       Odd swam around to the end of the dock and used his powers to splash some water all the way on the dock. Successfully getting their attention both of them moved to look for the noise unfortunately going to opposite ends it the dock. In a panic he shot up more water near the end hoping they'd both inspect It. Both cyclops looked in the direction and started towards the end of the dock. Once he was sure they were both going to it he swam under the dock and went under water just in case they looked over the edge. 
        Eleanor sighed relieved his plan worked. As quietly and quickly as she could she easily got on the boat. It was a pretty good size boat easily held two floors and its own steering station. The bottom was the sleeping quarters and probably the bathroom. The second floor was the floor and a single room that seemed to have a pool table and some chairs and couch. Above that was the steering station that had stairs leading up from outside the lounge area. Once on she headed towards the door that lead down into the sleeping quarters. As she was walking down the stairs she pulled out her knife that had been painted that color to hide what it really was. She started to search for the dracaena and harpies.
       Odd sees the cyclops bend over the ledge looking in every direction. He can't hear their words due to the water so he sent a gush of water over the left side of the dock knocking one of the cyclops off. The Cyclops fell in and so he quickly swam to him uncapping his sword ready to strike when the cyclops punched him back. The cyclops yelled in rage before charging him. 
       Odd quickly swam down avoiding it and slashed upwards striking the cyclops in the foot. The cyclops swung his fist down As he quickly used his sword to block it. The force from the blow sent him further down as he flinched from the impact. As the cyclops shows his frustration he used the water making a spinning vortex to propel himself up faster than he can swim. He grips his sword tighter as the cyclops also charged him. Seconds before impact he thrusts his sword straight into the cyclops chest and pulled his sword upward making sure he was finished. The cyclops disintegrated as he looked up to the dock worried. 
       Odd swam to the surface as quickly as he could. He then pulled himself up on the dock only to be punched twenty feet back into the water. Still dazed and confused he could see a blurry cyclops raging towards him. The cyclops pummeled him down with several punches. As he floated down the cyclops charged him once again and slams him all the way down at the bottom knocking the sword out of his hand. As the cyclops snarled in disgust he managed to get his legs up double kick the cyclops away long enough for him to regain his sword. 
     He stared at the cyclops ready for it to charge any minute. Just as the cyclops was about to move though he started to create a swirling vortex around it and launched the cyclops even further back. He then swam quickly to him and slashed at the cyclops arms before it could regain its bearings. Once the cyclops did it backhanded him away looking at the scratches the sword made. It snarled and charged him again. This time he swam behind a boulder and used the water to knock it towards the cyclops crushing it. 
       He sighed thinking it was over when the boulder goes flying at him. He ducked under and pushed off the ground swiftly keeping his motion going preparing his sword charging the cyclops. He slashed at its legs and stabbed his sword in the back of its knee cap. The cyclops elbowed him in the face desperately knocking him back and screaming in pain. He flew back into the boulder that was tossed. He kicked off of it to get more momentum tightly gripping his sword. He used the water to push the cyclops tripping him up allowing him to jab his sword in the cyclops stomach but before he can swing it up the cyclops punched him in the face, knocking him halfway to the boulder. 
The cyclops pulled out the sword and tossed it further away from Odd. He swam back to the boulder as the cyclops was busy doing that. He leaned against it and motioned for the cyclops to bring it. The cyclops looked back to him in time to see him motion then it bellowed enraged at his audacity charging him. He used the water once more to lift the boulder in the air. He swam up avoiding the cyclops charge. It stopped abruptly and turned around screaming at him. 
Just then he pushed the boulder back down using the water trying to crush him. The cyclops caught it and struggled to hold it up as he continued to add force on the boulder. After a minute he stopped pushing down on the boulder and started towards his sword swimming as fast as he ever has. He picked it up and propelled himself at the cyclops again using the spinning vortex to speed his way over to the cyclops who was still holding up the boulder. Just as the cyclops finally got rid of it due to its exhaustion Odd finally slammed into the cyclops the sword jabbing into his chest right through the heart. He pulled it out and the cyclops disintegrated. He floated up to the surface exhausted from the battle. He just laid there in the water trying to regain his energy.
      Eleanor stepped inside the first room cautiously and looked around. Her eyes eventually fell onto the harpy who was sleeping in the bed. In one fell swoop she quickly disposed of the harpy as quiet as she could. She took a couple deep breaths and moved on to the next room where another harpy lay. Like the last time with no hesitation she disposed of the harpy. As quietly and quickly as she could she moved to the next room where two dracaena were sleeping. She moved to one of their bedsides looked down and disposed of the first one. She was so focused on the dracaena that she didn't notice the other one stir and sit up. She turned around and saw the wide eyed dracaena screamed horrified with a look to match. That look didn't last long as it quickly became rage within a second.
     Eleanor didn't waste a second thought as she threw her knife straight into the monsters heart but the damage had been done. The scream washed over the rest of the rooms waking up the rest of them. She quickly got her bow out and knocked an arrow. Just then two harpy's bust through the door but the first one was immediately met with an arrow and without a second thought or waste in motion another was knocked. She fired the shot and hit the second harpy as it was feet away from her. 
      "Pathetic." Eleanor said coldly. Just then the last three dracaena walked into the room. The first tsked her as they all shook their heads disappointed. 
     "Oh darling what a mess you have caused on our boat." the first one said calmly. 
     "But now you must meet your punishment for ruining what was suppose to be our weekend!!!" the second one screamed angrily. 
      "There's four of us and only one of you. Our boys outside probably already finished yours off. Then there'll be six of us." the third one said smugly as the final harpy finally came in. 
       "Is that supposed to scare me?" Eleanor asked. "Because trust me none of you scare me also he may be a dolt but I doubt they will beat him. He's tougher than his stupidity leads On."
        "Interesting, though I must ask before we kill you. What on earth is a hunter helping a boy for. I must say that is quite unusual team." the first one laughed. 
       "No! Just kill!" The harpy blurted out. 
       "Now, now no need to rush," said the third one as then second paces impatiently. "Your a little too confident for just one hunter in a four on one situation." she noted with a smug look. 
       "Oh come she's just stalling for time so her dog can come to her aid!" The second one yelled. 
Just then Eleanor quickly nocked an arrow and shot the second one in the leg. "I sure as hell don't need him to beat you losers" she said and shot another arrow through the harpy's wing so she could grab her knife. As she did the first dracaena charged her as the third one went to the seconds aid. 
     "You stupid.. " the first one tried saying before Eleanor punched her straight in the face and used her leg to sweep her off her legs. Once Eleanor got up the harpy was haphazardly flying at her if you wanna call it that. As the harpy reached her she grabbed a hold of the wings and slammed her against the wall sticking the knife in her taking her out. Eleanor then rolled backwards as the second one jumped at her avoiding her. The second one collided with the wall and was holding both her leg and head. She stood up elbowing the third one in the face as she knocked her arrow and let it fly into the second one finishing her. 
        Just then the first one speared Eleanor into the Hallway. Once they slammed into the wall she dropped her knife and they scrambled further down trying to gain the advantage over the other. Eleanor kneed her in the gut hoping to break free but she had a strong grip. The first one slammed her head into the wall repeatedly. Eleanor was desperately reaching for her arrow. Scratching and clawing for it when she finally got it. She jabbed into the first ones neck. Eleanor then slide down the wall gasping for breath as the first one disintegrated. She rolled onto her stomach to see the third one finally leave the room rubbing her broken nose. 
       Just whe the third one was about to strike a tired and exhausted Eleanor when Odd came bursting through the door in a torn shirt and ripped jeans holding his sword the Hardy. The third dracaena played him little attention looking to him for a second before focusing back on Eleanor. He charged the third one as she tried to reach her bow. He swung his sword backing the third one up.      
     Odd then helped Eleanor up now with bow in hand. The third one took this time to pick up Eleanor's knife and she quickly threw it at Eleanor. At that same moment Eleanor also fired an arrow at the third one. Odd quickly stood in front of her after she fired her arrow. The arrow and knife went passed each other without touching. The knife went into his upper back as the arrow found its mark in the third ones forehead. 
       Odd collapsed to the ground as the third one disintegrated. He scrunched his face in pain. "Talk about a stabbing pain." He said making light of the situation. Eleanor just stood there shocked he did that.
       "Why did you do that? You didn't have to." she asked incredulously.
       "Simple" he said struggling to get up his face grimacing in pain. "We're a team aren't we?" he asked looking straight to her seeing her shocked face for the first time.
     she glanced down not saying anything at all. "One tiny thing that you forgot to tell me was that you are one of Artemis's hunters!" he said in laughing a little running his hand through his hair. "That probably would have helped to know." he said using the wall to walk now. 
       "I didn't want you to know at first but I knew the cat would come out of the bag sooner or later. Also hey where do you think your going?" she asked annoyed. 
        "I'm going to the water so I can heal this knife wound so we don't have to waste ambrosia on it. Also another reason I was prime to take the knife instead of you." he said still grimacing a little.
         "You won't make it up them stairs very well. So I guess I'll help you to the water." she said moving closer to him. 
        He held his hand up stopping her. "Look I know you really don't want to touch or be near me. I can do this without your help that way you won't be in any discomfort." he said lowly like he was losing energy fast. 
       She put an arm around him to help him. "Look I may not want to but we have to do stuff we don't like. Like standing in front of a flying knife. I can handle this alright." She said helping him up the stairs and to the dock. "Besides what are partners for if they can't help you up stairs when you were literally stabbed in the back." she said with a slight laugh as they made it to the end of the dock.
       "Man to think this is only the beginning." Odd said kneeling down and then just fell into the water. 
       "The beginning of an unlikely team. That'll triumph over all odds." she said with a slight chuckle only half sarcastically looking to the stars