Yes!

Lizzie was waiting for her best friend Diana. She was quite popular, so Lizzie was lucky that they were friends, especially being a lesbian. Today was the day she decided to confess her love to Diana, hoping everything would be alright.
Later at school, Diana and Lizzie fk ally had an alone time in the bathroom. "Um, so, Diana," Lizzie began. "What is it, L?" Diana asked, lookimg into the mirror and fixing her makeup. "Listen, Diana, this may ruin our friendship, or boost our friendship. I have really liked you since the beginning of sixth grade." Lizzie said, looking down and blushing. Diana dropped her brush and looked into Lizzie's eye, which where beginning to fill with tears. Diana got behind Lizzie and turned her around and ended up slamming her lips against hers. It was so gosh darn cute :3. Lizzie melted into the kiss and stuff :). Another one of the popular girls walked into the bathroom and saw Lizzie and Diana just making out. "Oh my gosh! Diana the whore and Lizzie the lesbian are making out! How disgusting!" She took a picture. Diana pulled away from Lizzie and clenched her fists. "Will you shut up?! At least I haven't slept with eight men on the football team in a whole month! I wasn't the one who slept with their best friends boyfriend, now was I? No, Kendall, it was you! You, Victoria, and the other girl! Don't be calling me a whore just because I made out with some guy!" Diana yelled at Kendall until her voice was about to just break on her. "Just wait until your parents and your brother hear about this. Oh, and, I'm totally sending this photo to everyone!" Kendall yelled back and ended up storming out of the restroom. "I'm sorry for ruining your reputation, Diana." Lizzie said, tearing up. "Aww, Lizzie, its okay. You didn't ruin anything! Besides, love is greater them popularity." Diana said. She stroked Lizzie's cheek and gave her a soft kiss. "Now, c'mon, we're going to be late for class." Diana whispered. They walked out of the bathroom holding hands behind their backs.