Ohio trio

Tessa's POV
I woke up so early today. I get up go to  the bathroom wash my face and get changed, because today Chance and Anthony were coming from Ohio. I go downstairs and see Jake vlogging.
Jake: good morning Jake paulers today  my 2 best friend are coming and staying with us in team 10. good morning tessa.
Tessa: good morning Jake what are you doing today.
Jake: I'm going to pick up Chance and Anthony from the airport in an hour, wanna come.
Tessa: sure
*an hour past*
Jakes POV
Me and tessa go to the airport to pick up Chance and Anthony. We waited for about 30 mins untill they arrived.
We all hugged each other. I introduced them to tessa and went home.
Tessa POV
We picked up Chance and Anthony. They showed up and Jake and them hugged Jake introduced us and im not gonna lie chance was so hot.
Chance POV
We finally arrived to the airport and saw Jake with a girl. We went to Jake and hugged and introduced us to the girl her name was tessa. We went home Anthony and Jake in the front and me and tessa in the back.
Anthony POV
We arrived to the airport and went with Jake and a girl. He introduced us to her and went home. We got home and said hi to every one.
Jake POV
Anthony: so where do we sleep?
Jake: oh yeah you sleep with the twins and chance your gonna sleep with tessa is that ok
Chance: yeah it's fine
Jake: tessa is that ok with you
Tessa: yeah
Jake: ok good night every one
Tessa POV
It was late so we went to sleep chance was sleeping with me and Anthony with the twins. I'm not gonna lie I was actually happy.
Chance: so where are the mattresses
Tessa: they are in the living room
Chance: ok thanks
He went to go get the mattress. When he came back he got blankets and took his shirt off. He had a six pack. I was staring I think he noticed.
Chance: are you ok?
Tessa: oh yeah. Good night
Chance: yeah ok. Good night
This is my first fan fiction. Comment for more