Prologue

A/N: Alright, before I confuse the bajeebies out of you peoples. For this prologue I’m putting in the lyrics of the song (song off to le side) Still Into You by Paramore (because it inspired the title for this story xD ) and after each lyric (the lyrics are in italics) there will be a little scene that goes with that part of the song. (I did skip a part of the song, a chorus, but it was just too long and my brain was melting so sorry)The scene will either be Harry and Kendra’s past or what’s been happening since the second book. Okay? It’s all a bit cheesy and fluffy and everything is mushed together but hey…the rest of the book will make more sense x) I just thought this would be a cute idea for the prologue. And now without further ado…Karry book number three…enjoy <3

“Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together.”

“Harry, babe, get down!” Kendra yelled from the living room. “Just a moment!” Harry called back. “Alright,” Kendra muttered, “it’s your awards show, not mine.” Harry came racing into the living room moments later, “I was doing my hair and getting my airplane necklace for good luck,” Harry and Kendra said simultaneously and Harry looked a bit surprised. Kendra chuckled, “Babe we’ve practically been together for…like…more years than I can count on my hand. I know what you do before every awards show. I just know you.”

“I need the other one to hold you. Make you feel, make you feel better.”

Harry stared up at the ride in front of him with wide eyes and Kendra laughed at her adorable fiancé. “Do you want me to hold your hand, babe? Will that make you feel better?” She asked and Harry nodded vigorously, grabbed Kendra’s hand, and they walked towards the ride, their fingers still linked.

“It's not a walk in the park to love each other.”

“I’m not yelling, Harry!” Kendra yelled, her hands rubbing at her temples. “Oh, really?! Well what do you call what you just did?!” “You’re yelling too, you know!” she defended. Harry huffed and turned around, shaking his head. Kendra sighed and reached for Harry, “This isn’t easy on me either Harry, but we’ll make it through…together.”

“But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny you're worth it.”

Kendra sighed as a tear made its way down her cheek. She and Harry had just had an argument, and she was glad that it was over. Seconds later, Harry walked into their bedroom, said ‘I’m sorry’, and intertwined his and Kendra’s hands together. Kendra smiled slightly because, yeah, despite everything, Harry was definitely worth it.

“'Cause after all this time I'm still into you. I should be over all the butterflies, but I'm into you.”

As Harry kissed Kendra tenderly after a long and stressful day in the recording studio, he smiled because of the butterflies in his stomach that never seemed to vanish. He thought he’d be over them by now, but, he thought, as his love for Kendra grew, so did the butterflies; and he loved it.

“And baby even on our worst nights, I'm into you.”