Finding Marlin plot/Theory of Nemos mom #coralsnotdead

Why Pixar needs to make a sequel to finding dory and why it needs to be about nemos dad
1. Because we got to learn about nemo and dory so why can't we learn about nemos dad? Sure he's strict but heck I'm curious to know what he was like before he was a father
2. My idea of "finding" won't be exactly physically finding him but more like him finding himself

Spoiler alert CORALS NOT DEAD
and how is this possible?! Easy!
We never actually saw coral die, everyone just assumes she is because she was gone after the barracuda attack but in this film we would get to discover she's alive after all these years, and how is she alive? Easy she escaped the attack, but then here's another question why did she never come back if she survived? Maybe because she thought Marlin was dead and when someone you love dies of course you're not gonna come back to a place where there was a tragedy so then where's she been all this time? Where she grew up...in Hawaii it's where she and Marlin met but they decided to move to pursue a better life for themselves.

So here's the story line....A few months later after finding dory...it's Mother's Day and nemo sees all the kids celebrating with their moms including dory and becomes sad as he remembers he doesn't have a mom...Marlin is sad too because he never told nemo the truth and when nemo asks him about his mom, he finally tells the truth about what really happened to her, nemo of course is shocked but not angry. When Marlin tells this he has a flashback of the whole event and feels guilty for not being able to save her. Dory decides to take their minds off coral it by taking them to look for shells, Marlin decides to stay behind and wanders off alone, when he does this he can't stop thinking of her that he fails to see a current coming and when he realizes it he tries to swim away but he gets caught and dragged out, the current is so strong he becomes unconscious. When he wakes up he's not sure where he is, but he remembers by the sight of it, it's Hawaii, where he met coral, seeing this place again makes him have a flashback of when coral and him met for the first time. Then he remembers that he has to get back but he becomes so panicked he bumps into another female clownfish and he falls onto a rock. She comes rushing to his aide and when Marlin hears and sees her he knows who it is when he sees a gash on the side of her face. When they discover that they didn't die in the barracuda attack they are overjoyed and coral is overjoyed to learn one of their sons survived and was named nemo. But the conflict comes when Marlin wants coral to come back with him but coral doesn't want to leave, he has a choice to make. Stay with his wife and son and leave dory and their friends, or risk losing his wife again.

So tell me what you think? Do you think nemos mom could still be alive? I've told this story to lots of people and they think that Pixar needs to make this happen! When I watched finding nemo for the 100th I noticed that when the scene comes of the barracuda, the screen goes black so I thought "what if she escaped? After all we never saw her die, it was just always assumed". Now of course maybe it's not the case but it's just something I came up with! Hope you all enjoyed!