Bobby and tommy

One day little Bobby was walking his dog because he just got home from school then all of a sudden I hear Bang! Then I ran over to see what the big noise was when there it was it was a boy! As I was frightend to ask "Hi what's your name" I said with a fear in my eye then he look up at me an said "Tommy" he replied as I helped him up he said "I love your dog" "Thanks!" I replied then we started walking then I asked him "so were do u live" then he look at me and said......... I don't have a home my mom and dad past away when I was a kid so I have been on my own every sense I was little as I looked at him with a tear in my eye hey you know why u can come home with me then he said "REALLY I WOULD LOVE THAT!" After that we started to walk to my house the as we got closer and closer to my house I was scared of what my mom would say she would probably frightened that I talked to a stranger. But I thought hey the kid had no were to go I thought it would be friendly to offer him somewhere he could stay then when we got home we when't in the dining room my mom look at me and said "Bobby who is this?" then I told my mom and dad that Tommy had no were to go because his mom and dad past away when he was little the my mom looked at Tommy and said "You can stay as long as you would like Tommy make your self at home" :)