The Sending of Miss Heartfilia

{Jude's POV}
It was too obvious my daughter, Lucy's appearance was starting a civil war. Everyday people came in to kidnap her or rope her (sickening) I was getting tired of it and I knew a quick way to end it all. It was to put her in a tower called 'Unknown' I know it's risky, but she could get much more injured here than she can there... I just hope she doesn't hate me.

[timeskip- brought to you by Naomi's laziness]

"Father may I come in?" My daughter, Lucy asked. "Yes dear," I respond already regretting what I decided to do about the problem. Lucy sat down in a chair in front  of me, right now she was only 7 years old and I started to cry because I had to send her away so not even I could ever see her again. "What is Pa?" She asked unknowing of all the people who had tried to take her. "Lucy pack everything you have that is precious to you, because you have to leave and I will send you a few maids if needed." I said with tears rolling down my face. I saw tears in her eyes, but she didn't do anything to stop me, she merely walked to her room, head down and tears falling out of her eyes as she choked out, 'yes Father." To hear her words knowing that I wont be able to see her again after she was done, but I kept it to myself.

{Lucy's POV}

I knew what my father was trying to do. I was upset, but he was right I may have only been seven at the time, but I knew what was going on. I tried to keep myself together, I really did, but tears just rolled down my eyes like rain. As I slowly packed I decided to keep all of my personal maids and etc. with me so wouldn't be lonely after all I was never gonna come back. I packed all my clothes, a few pictures of my family and the Hearfilia kingdom, I also packed food to survive off of for a few years, some pllows and blankets for my maids,helpers, and I, and I packed my favorite stuffed animal, a starry key. My friend/helper Torus helped me pack things like my bed and dresser into the carriage I would be taking. Virgo put everything I packed in the carriage then all of us got in and waved goodbye. Loke, my helper/friend said that he could transport us and all our stuff there, but never again. so when we got into the forest Loke said some weird ancient words and then we were there in 'Unknown'. It was really pretty for a tower that has existed for 1 million years. I have to say I am quite impressed. My maids and I cleaned everything up while my helpers went to fix the outside. Loke also told us that we could go outside, but we would have to be back by 4:00 or it might leave us behind and we would have to fend for ourselves. After everyone was finished with what they were assigned to by my maid/friend Erza we all went to sleep. I could tell my life wasn't going to get better than this and I don't mean that in a good way I will do this for my kingdom, besides what can go wrong with all your friends by your side.

Hi I am Naomi on this profile this is my first story and fanfiction, but you can got to the LittleNashi03 and that is my phone's profile. See ya tamarraw ba bye.