°Chapter 1°

All Right Reserved

Thesweetgirl901

Cover by the lovely @meisyouand

Thank you so much for picking this story to read. I really love you guys. First chapters may ducks but anyways read.

Warning :- I am from Egypt that means I am not that good at English, please do excuse my grammar, spelling and vocabulary! I warned you

  --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---                  --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

P R E L U D E▪

" I can't let him do this, I can't. I am not his anymore " I told myslef but I know that I was lying and I also know that I will always keep FALLING FOR HIS TRICKES......

Thank you, I hope you will enjoy my story. If you did, vote and comment. It would be lovely.. and note I didn't make this story for votes and comments so just vote if you loved I it.

Chapter 1

Egana POV :-

* Beep Beep Beep Beep *

"Ugh!" I groaned, as I slowly opened my eyes. I had headache last night from the party that was next to my house.

Today was the first day of school, so being home schooled I was so nervous to go the high school.

I push all this thoughts away as I put my slippers on Going to the bathroom.

I wasn't that kind of girls that would take shower then put shitload of make up, but I was always the type of girl that don't even wash her face, when she first wake up.

Just kidding. But not kidding.

I washed my face, as I grabbed my sweetshirt and my black pants. It was my favorite, it just feels so comfortable.

I put on my nike shoes, as I put my curly lightbrown/blonde hair on a ponytail.

Yeah I have weird hair, it is straight from the upper side, and then it becomes curled. But I really love it that way, it was also light brown, but from its middle it gets more lighter until it is light blonde, weird right?

My shinning blue eyes were extremely exhausted from yesterday, my pale skin was not shinning also, so I avoided mum telling me to put make up and I put it already.

"Hello sweetie" My Dad spoke when I sat next to him in dinning room.

"Hey daddy!" I smiled at him warmly. It was good to be able to talk to him, he is usually in work or sleeping or talking to mum.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked me and the made me feel more happier, I do really love dad more than my mum. That doesn't mean I don't love her.

"Nervous and excited. I am scared to go there, to to be honest" I laughed as he laughed along.

"Don't worry sweetheart! It is gonna be great trust me. " He hugged me and I hugged him back.

" Love you! " He spoke as he stood up from the chair ready to leave.

" Love ya too " I blowed him a kiss.

I turned around as I went to my mum. she wasn't my mother tho, she was my stepmother.
" Hi sweetie, wanna eat? " She asked me.

" Yeah it would be great " I chuckled as she cracked a smile.

"Here eat." She said then blew me a kiss. "New school. New atmosphere. Get ready babe."