Chapter 1

This was it. I'm leaving, well without their permission but still, I'm leaving. I kept running. Their calls for me were useless. I ran from the my family never looking back. I was in New York so the streets were busy so I knew that they could never catch me. Even if they did, I would put up such a fight they'd just leave me there to die. I knew dad hated me and I'm not sure why. He would look at me and say something like I'm ugly and I'll never be anything and carry on. It was really starting to annoy me. But now I'm free and I'll never have to see his ugly face again. After about a half n hour my feet hurt and I just rested on the sidewalk. I probably look like some messed up hobo. And at the moment, I really am a messed up hobo. It's sad to do this. It's a weird feeling actually. I'm grateful that I managed to get out of my home and run away. But I also feel like a traitor, bailing out on my family. I hope mom gets out okay. I just sat there thinking about whether or not if I should go back. But I guess that decission was made for me when I felt something grab me and place their hand over my mouth so I don't scream. I expacted it to be my parents so I can say I was shocked when it wasn't. When I looked up I cought a glimpse of beautiful brown eyes. I gasped when he hauled me over his shoulder holding me tightly. I was scared. Was he going to kill me? Where am I going? Tons of questions piled in my head and I began to cry. I knew I should've never run away and now I'm gonna die! The boy carried me down an alley and put me down on my feet. But I immediately fell from being scared. He had a grip on my hand so I wouldn't run away. His free hand in his pocket searching for something. When his hand came out he had several keys on a key chain. He found the key and unlocked the door and carried me in. He switched on the lights and shut the door. If I was scared before then now I was peeing my pants. He turned around and looked at me before speaking. " hey. I'm Andrew and your gonna be living with me from now on."

***************************************************

ok first of all, for the cover i was trying to find a pic where it looked like feet running away, so i typed in converse sense thats what she wears, but when i saw that pic i was like "ooooooh that looks cool...!!" so i chose that instead.... :/