Poem of life

You sat there as more and more tears fall down not really caring about what's happening around you or who is trying to get your attention.  Nobody really understands what you're staring at but you knew exactly what you was looking at and thinking about. " just do it nobody will even notice, you'll be free you won't be able to feel pain anger or sadness but most of all you won't feel hurt anymore." You thought, you watched as the beautiful sun slowly fell bringing you too the dark night you still sat there not thinking not talking it was like you was a statue. You heard the lights turn off you could hear you dad, and mom, sleeping in the other room though the thin walls in the house you call home. As it got darker and the moon light was shining in you're eyes you *Sigh* you turned around and started walking towards the big White door in front of you, you slowly turned the gold knob and walked in the fresh warm breeze outside you slowly started walking towards the big pool you walked to the edge you turned your back facing your death you closed you eyes and turned off you're mind as tears slowly fall down your now pale White skin you fall backwards in the water making it splash.  You opened your eyes too see the night sky and it's twinkling lights they  called stars you smiled knowing it's The end, you felt your body slowly sink to the bottom you started to remember the good times In life. soon you're body hit the ground you smiled knowing that you can finally sleep in peace.

Ok.... ummm so that was a little poem thing there lol I hope you enjoyed this and yeah this is my new blog book so yeah Idk what Else to say. lol I love you guys so so much and I'll see you guys next time byeeeeeee 🌈💚💗🌺😂❤️💙🌹😍💘