1. The One where Everything Started

Prologue

Jung sisters has a tradition whenever they leave one place and they think that they will never go to that place again. They need to do one thing embarrassing in the sea of people. This is an advantage for Jessica who wanted to remove Krystal's fear of being the center of attention.

"Dare or dare?"

Krystal roll her eyes on her sister's question. Why asked question when Jess knows she doesn't have an option.

"Okay! Dare, it is!" Jess said cheerfully, as if Krystal really answered. She begin scanning the place and thinking what Krystal can do in the middle of Paris.

This is their last day on this place because Krystal will go back to the Philippines tomorrow for her best friend's wedding. As for Jessica, she'll fly to New York because her business need her there.

"Did you see that couple?" she pointed the bench in the middle of the city. Krystal immediately looked at the bench which is occupied by two people, a boy and a girl, the boy's arms is around the girl's shoulder. It is easy to see because out of the four benches, that is the only bench that is occupied by someone who sit side by side even if the bench has a lot of space on the other side. "Tell something that will make the girl walked out."

"What?" She said, can't believe at Jessica's dare. "What if they broke up?"

"It's their problem," Jess answered, unaffected. "It's not like you'll see them anyway."

Krystal didn't move. Jessica can't correctly guess if Krystal is thinking a word that will make the girl walked out or contemplating if she'll obey her dare or not.

"If you see the boy anywhere in the world, he's your love match."