The Bug

It was morning, time to start a new day in his life. He was a kind young boy named Dennis. It was technically summer in his country, France.

"Sweetie time for breakfast" said the mother with a kind tone of voice.

"I'm on my way mother" he said as he smiled.

He lived with a widowed mother and his younger sister, Nancy. He ran down the stairs to eat his breakfast.

"Good morning Dennis" said his little sister with a chirpy happy voice.

"Good morning Nancy"

He started eating his breakfast and starts to feel more energized and awake. He had the urge to play outside with his friends, someone starts knocking the door.

"I'll get it!" He said as he ran to the door to open it.

It was his friend Marcille.

"Hey Dennis" he smiled "wanna go look for cool insects with me"

"Sure Marcille"

He regretted saying that after the incident. Dennis said farewell to his mother and went outside, Marcille has some jars in in his bag. They went out to the greenest of fields in search of an unfamiliar bug. They searched and searched until they found one, it was a beautiful insect. The insect wasn't studied yet, but it was dangerous yet they weren't afraid of it. It flew on Dennis's arm and bit him.

What will happen to unfortunate Dennis?

to be continued

~~~~~~~Author's sayings~~~~~~

Hey it dontochspagoot here! I hop you enjoyed the first chapter of "Lethal Bug Bite" eventually I'll write the next Chapter if I don't forget anyways see ya ❤️