~*Ni's Introduction*~

Nina Yon

Her true name: Bridgett Pon (the reason she thought it was this is because her sister was named Nina, and she mixed up Pon and Yon)

Story:

Nina was four when she was trapped inside an old hotel like building. She was able to eat due to a little hole on the bottom floor, where a hobo lived. The hobo helped her with food, water, and schooling. She referred to the man as Mr. Hobo Man. And since she couldn't remember her name, she chose a name that sounded correct: Nina Yon. One day she asked the man if he could let her out. He replied that the building was locked and he needed a key to enter. So they continued this cycle of teaching and eating for nine years. One day a glow stick factory next door got the lease of her building. The company decided that they could turn the building into a chemical storage ; at least until they had a safe way to dispose of it. When Nina woke up the next and saw the tube leading into the building, she was ecstatic. In her mind, it was a door, a door to the outside. She ran to the tube and began trying to get into it. While doing so, Mr. Hobo Man pleaded that she stopped, knowing where the pipe would end. But Nina didn't listen to his pleads, she was too busy telling him about how they would meet. How they would get a house, live a happy life. About how she would find her true love, and have children, live old together. As she talked, she had managed to get in the pipe, and was crawling through it. "M-M-M-Mr. Hob-b-bo Man, we are g-gonna l-live hap-p-ppily ev-v-ver aft-ft-fte-"

Those were the words before she fell into a pit of chemicals.

Her eyes burned, her throat felt as if it was being torn apart. Her heart felt as if it was going to explode. Even if it was just water, she wouldn't know how to swim. She struggled, but nothing happened.

A few days had passed and the chemicals seemed to have a red tint. The workers noticed and decided to drain the chemicals to a different container. The worker's faces turned to expressions of pure horror as they saw the body of a starved white girl at the bottom of the tank. They became scared, what would they tell their boss? Would they be fired? How would they live after this? So out of pure fear, they dumped the body in the dumpster in the back. They then acted like that never happened.

After about thirty minutes, the dumpster started to glow from the inside.

She slowly opened her eyes, releasing a strong yellow glow into the dark bin. She tried to sit up trying only to hit her head on the cover of the bin. She slowly opened the bin and stepped out, her legs feeling like jelly. She walked out and tried to steady herself on a wall, but then she saw her hand. She began to freak at her appearance and started to weakly scream. Someone came to the dumpster shortly after looking for the screams. When they saw Nina, they began to scream for help. Nina noticed and became even more scared. As a result, she grabbed a piece of metal and threw it at the person, hitting them in the throat. The person died, and Nina was the one who killed them.

She wasn't gonna get away with this, and she knew it.

She began to think of places to hide, until more people came out. After a large blood bath, she stood over piles of bodies. Unlike other killers, she was shaking in fear of herself, tears streaming down her cheeks. A man then walks up behind her and sees what she has done. "N-Nina..?" The man asked

"M-Mr. Hob-b-bo Man-n?"

She turned to him, still sobbing. "Yes, it's me, My goodness Nina what have you done?!" He asked, raising his voice at the end. "I-I did-d-dn't want-t-t to-" she stated but he interrupted. "Nina, I'm going to have to report you to the police." Nina didn't know much, but she knew that the police caught bad people, then locked them in buildings they couldn't escape. She already faced that once and she wasn't going to face it again. In an instant she had pinned the hobo to the wall and had her sharp metal to his chest. He said gentle words about how this wasn't her. How she just needed to spend a little time in jail and then leave. How they could have the life she dreamed about. But not even her dream made her want to risk being trapped again. With a last whisper of a sorrowful "I'm sorry" she plunged the weapon into his chest. After his cries of agony ended, she walked back into the factory, unable to forget the screams.

A few hours later there were sirens from outside. Someone called the police after hearing bloody murder happen. The police force busted through the door. Nina didn't know what to do. She kept backing up as they got closer, and closer. As she was backing up she hit something and fell. She expected to hit the hard concrete, but what she hit was a soft grass. She looked around her and saw a forest.

It had been about two years and she had learned a lot about these new powers of hers. She seemed to be able to pull these glowing weapons out of any part of her body. Yeah, out of her body. Which seems to now be shadow-like. She learned that she got to the forest by traveling through the darkness. She now uses that power by traveling into closed grocery stores and taking some supplies. She also had to hide, if anyone saw her she would kill them on the spot, muttering the words "Why did you have to see me?" Of course she had a rule, she can't kill a child. It would be too much.

One day she met a little girl in fact.

The little girl said her name was Lila. She was only 6, had long, light brown hair, pale, and wore a pink dress and bow in her hair. She was a sweet little girl. Nina then found her home and started visiting her. They played doll, had tea parties, and just giggled together. Soon Nina became Lila's best friend. And just as soon, Lila's parents became worried. Their daughter always talking about a strange pure black figure with glowing yellow eyes. A figure that was bone thin and had its black hair in a ponytail, yet it still reached the back or the figure's knees. How it had neon pink and neon blue highlights in the black hair. And how it wore a short, black, sleeveless dress and black boots with neon green at the ends.

The fact that their six year old knew these features of the... thing ... worried them even more. So after a few months, they confronted their daughter. They said that Lila couldn't see the figure ever again. The family argued, until a fourth voice joined the battle. A quiet, weak, raspy voice, from the dark corner. But the corner had neon lights shining through. Nina came out and 'yelled' at the parents of Lila. She then pulled Lila through the darkness, telling her to hold her breath.

(The darkness is pure blackness but the air feels like water. Nina would drown her victims in the darkness if she didn't want blood.)

Once they made it through, Lila began to live with Nina in the woods. After a year of living in the woods, Nina had stopped killing people. Someone saw her in the woods and called the police, reporting that they found the murderer. Soon the government found her woods. At that moment, though, Nina was out getting food and Lila was alone. And so the government took the only thing the killer loved as a hostage. When Nina came back to a note and no Lila, she went mad.

She followed the notes instructions and went to their base. They trapped her in a box and pulled Lila out, showing her to Nina. They then killed Lila, right in front of Nina, trying to guilt the killer.

That was their first mistake.

Their second mistake was to trap Nina in a box, filling her with the will to do anything to escape. But the third one... the third one is the thing that killed them all.

The box was pitch black inside.

Nina, filled with thousands of emotions, traveled through the shadows. She appeared through the shadow of one of the workers. She grabbed them by the feet and pulled them into the darkness. She then drowned the person and continued to kill the whole agency. After her murder spree, she returned to the woods and cried over the death of her only friend. She now lives in those woods, and kills people who look her way. And every December 25, she mourns the death of Lila, because that was the child's birthday. Due to the event of being lured in and betrayed, Nina has trust issues.