A Note To A 12 Year Old Girl

Dear, 12 Year old girl
-You feel like your nothing.
&& That you wont ever amount to anything.
Your a failure,even when you try your best.
No one understands you,and the one who birthed you into this world hurts you every second she gets.
You'll go to school wear a long sleeve shirt in the middle of a hot school day.
Just to hide the cigarette burns your mother put that morning before you walked out to go to school.
No one took concern when you said you were cold, but was sweating right through the shirt.
Your hurting so much that when you cry its bloody tears that fall.
You eat everything you can at school,because at home she starves you and calls you a"a fat no good for nothing son of a bitch."
Whenever your mother gets the chance she reminds you,that your the reason or so she thinks that your father left her.
When she looks at you its with hate.She despises you so much that she gave you a black eye and it wasn't a school day the next day.
When the next school day came you had a busted lip to go with your black eye.
A little girl,asked you were you,okay?
And you quickly said yes.
Your homeroom teacher looked at you and pulled you aside and asked you what happened.?
And you quickly said "I opened the cabinet door to fast and hit myself in the eye and busted my lip too."
The teacher began to look concerned.
She tried to to touch your face and it startled you,that u jumped.
Then the teacher asked,"Is your mother beating you?"
You replied no because now you were scared for your life.
She told you to return to your seat,while everyone looked at you and she called your mother.
Which your mother hates being bothered for your education non-sense.
You went home,and the teacher followed you.
Your mother was in rage,she already had been drinking before you arrived back home.
She yelled,"Little bitch,come here.
You know I hate being bothered during my storied for your school education non-sense."
She spazzed and she began to shake you and needn't stop even when you began to cry.
Then she stopped,she stepped away and began to laugh and smile.
She then walked over to you and said,"I love you that's why I do this to you."
You quickly wrote: she did this to me because she loves me.She's been doing it since I was 5 years old.
And after you wrote that down she wrapped her hands around your small little throat and killed you.
The teacher heard you crying loud and her screaming and bust down the door.
Your mother grabbed her gun and said,"Your to late she's already dead."
Your mother then killed herself.Your teacher was to late,if only they could have stopped the madness but its to late her love killed you.