These Words Are All I Have [Chris x Ricky One-Shot]

…Ricky moaned as he savored Devin’s passionate kisses against his lips. Well, at least tried to. What Ricky actually wanted was Chris, but he couldn’t forgive him after what Chris had done to him. Deep inside his heart, he still loves Chris, and wished he was on top of him instead of Devin.

“That was amazing.” Devin said in between breaths, pulling away from the kiss, a line of saliva still left connected on their separated lips.

“I’m tired, Devin.” Ricky panted and licked his lips.

Devin nodded and layed beside Ricky in bed, his front facing Ricky’s back. He wrapped his arms around Ricky’s waist and whispered, breathing against Ricky’s neck.

“Goodnight babe.”

“Goodnight.”
Ricky slowly closed his eyes and tried to remove Chris off his mind, but obviously it wasn’t working. He wanted to get away from Devin and be alone, but he wouldn’t do that. He couldn’t do that.

He forced the thoughts to go away and had finally slept at the dark of night.

*

Early in the morning, Ricky had woken up and Devin wasn’t beside him anymore. He felt relieved, until he heard someone turn the knob of his front door. He quickly sat up and slipped on his boxers, leaving the rest of his body bare.

As he reached the door, he saw Devin all dressed up and ready to leave.

Devin turned around in surprise and smiled when he saw Ricky with only his boxers on.

“I’m sorry babe. I have an urgent and early meeting with my company today. Someone wanted to collaborate in business with us. Someone named Kylie.” Devin said as he fixed his tie.

“Oh.” Ricky exhaled. Inside though, he couldn’t wait until Devin leaves. He wanted to relax himself, even just for a day.

“And I don’t want to be late.” Devin came closer to hug Ricky, and Ricky awkwardly hugged back, mentally asking him to leave quickly.

“But I don’t want to leave you either.” Devin whispered, his hot breath pressing into Ricky’s neck as he hugged him tighter.

Great.

Devin kissed Ricky in the lips then pulled away. He walked to his car and took his last look on Ricky. He waved and as Ricky waved back, Devin drove away.

When Devin’s car got out of Ricky’s sight, he sighed heavily and felt relieved. He finally got his alone time. He stretched his arms and went back to sleep, since it was like 5 in the morning and he was still tired as shit.

*

The rest of the day had passed and it was already past 9pm. Devin still wasn’t home. He sent Ricky a message that Angelo was going to need assistance in his tattoo parlor for a day.

Yay.

Ricky had spent most of his time cleaning the house, writing music and watching movies, most of them from Tim Burton. He hadn’t even noticed that he wasn’t thinking about Chris at all. Woo yeah achievement.

Ricky was eating chips as he was watching Beetlejuice, and someone knocked on the door.

Probably Devin.

He walked to the door, licking his fingers and he opened the door.

But it was someone else.

He lost control of his hand and dropped the glass of water he brought with him. His heart had rushed faster, dropped his jaw and widened his eyes.