Gone

I woke up and immeditaly ran out the door

I know i wasnt just dreaming-I felt it ! I ran faster towards the mountains

A few minutes had past me until a man with pink spikey hair came into view. I sighed in relief and ran at my top speed.

"Natsu!!" I yelled

Natsu turned back and stopped. I finally caught up to him, i panted putting my hands on my knee's.

"Happy why dont you go on ahead, Ill catch up with you"

"Aye sir!" And with that happy flew off.

"B-baka" i spoke softly

"Huh-?"

"Idiot!" I stood up quickly and stared him down

"What? You think you can just leave us all here? For what? How can you be so selfish to leave us all here?! What about Master? and our friends at fairytail?" I stared choking and holding my tears back.

"I..I cant lose you! Not again natsu!" Hot tears started flowing from my eyes. Natsu grabbed my waist and pulled me in. Our lips touching, every nerve in my body had stopped working. All my muscle's relaxed. electricity was flowing through me from his lip. 

Natsu broke the kiss and walked away.

"Wha-So thats it? Just a kiss and good bye?" I looked down "What about me.." Feeling something around my neck i looked back up.

"Hold onto this for me when i come back." I looked down at what he wrapped around me His scarf..

"I-i cant natsu, Igneel-" He kissed my forehead

"Wait for me."He caressed my cheek and gently placed one last kiss on my lips.

He proceeded to walk away. I fell to my knee's and held onto the scarf while crying into it.

"I know it may seem forever-" Erza.."But he will come back lucy. He will always come back to you" She placed her hand on my shoulder. I watched natsu until i couldnt see him anymore.

I love you..i never got to tell him that..