Prologue

"Kakashi, What are we doing today?"

"If you're going to ask for a mission Menma, we haven't gotten anything." Maybe it was me getting annoying but I can't be sitting here doing nothing. I came back from training with Pervy Sage that I should at least be getting back in gear.

Kakashi seemed a bit stressed from the looks of it. We still need to wait for Sakura and Sai. It's like by command, they came together. Sakura was smiling to smile, not sure why, but I ended up looking at them suspiciously. It was like they were fine wasting time and being late.

"You guys are late," I said to them. Sakura looked at me with a worried expression as she tried to explain to me.

"I'm sorry for the tardiness. We didn't realize how fast time had past. And anyway, Sasuke is still not here yet."

"Calm down Menma , we got here didn't we?" Sai commented, making freak out without intending to, but I kept my cool. I do have feelings for my teammate, I have ever since I first met her. There's too many reasons why I am, but one of them is because it's her. She is a beautiful no matter how I look at it.

Well.. eventually I got to see her tears. I wasn't sure if I really didnt care for her or if I lost interest in her. I left the village, and I left her behind. Seeing the tears on a beautiful face made me feel evil, but it had to be done. No matter how long I stay here, I will still be treated as a beast. And this is where I execute my plan; to destroy everyone who once made fun of me, who treated me as a nuisance. Even her.. A cherry blossom tree has to stop producing petals at one point.. right?