Chapter 1

Ravens pov

Honey wake up, Raven stretched and the first thing she saw was her boyfriend Ben putting on his shirt she smiled and kissed him "I guess we both have morning breath" Ben said and they both chuckled and Raven threw a pillow at him. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and she was finally queen of her mother's castle and her father did pass when she became queen but she will never forget him his kindness and his warm heart she shed a tear and she wiped them away because she remembered to put a brave face for him when she became queen she walked to her bathroom where her boyfriend was taking a shower and she brushed her teeth and it wasn't weird for raven they kinda felt like a married couple "honey wanna join me" Ben said romantically "honey you know I'm not ready but you know that I love you and when the time is right it will be more then magical" raven said and Ben blushed and when they got ready for breakfast she wore a beautiful purple formal dress with a gold belt and curly hair with her diamond tiara and her sliver high heels she had to look her best she was queen and Ben dressed in a nice black tuxedo and with a pocket and handkerchief raven bit her lip and he looked so handsome and he came towards raven and said "wow you look gorgeous can't you wait for your school reunion will after breakfast" "yea I can't wait to show you what I did at school and my friends and everything" will I bet your hexcited to show me everything and everyone and when Your hexcited you make me hexcited "awww I love you ben and maybe tonight I'll show you something magical" and she winked her eye and when she went to go to the dining hall Ben jumped up and said who's the man this guy and went into the dining hall like everything was normal. 2 hours later everything was packed and they headed off to ever after high raven was hexcited to see her friends and memories.

Dexters short pov

Cassandra please watch my castle because you are the castle monitor and I need you to watch it for 3 days "okay your majesty" it's okay you don't have to call me majesty "oh sorry" no no it's fine Dexter went to go get his wardrobe and it was blue tuxedo with a pocket and handkerchief and the pocket had a golden crown and Dexter also put his golden crown and Dexter watched outside the window where the beautiful village was "your majesty it's time to go" Dexter sighed he felt nervous but he knew it could make it threw 3 days with his old friends and mostly his ex who forgotten about him he remembered how he and Raven would watch movies together and he enjoyed those days but now he is a bachelor that at least needs to be married in 4 months so he was a nervous wreck he always thought it would be raven he stepped into the carriage and played with his golden ring till they got to ever after high.