AN MHS STUDENT BIOGRAHPY

Here is MHS's students that i'm friends with but i'm writing thier bios. Staring with my top THREE bestfriends. Olivia ( LIVY )... Livy is one pretty cool wildcat. Loves almost everyone except for liars and cheaters. My girl livy is dating an awesome dude named Joe. I think they are really cute toghether but enough about that back to my girl here. Livy is an awesome girl but she does have a few flaws and thats ok i still love her anyways.

Next is my friend Morgan... Morgan as an awesome girl. She is friends with my ex but me and him are still cool. Even tho she has a few flaws as well as livy she still is pretty great. Without her my school would be SOOOO BORING!! Morgan is the life of our group even tho she doesn't talk to me much i'm still friends with her and will always be there to back her up whenever she needs me.

Next is Taylor.. Taylor is a new wildcat. I just became friends with this cool cat a week ago pretty cool right? Haha anyways i don't know much about her but she is pretty cool and i will always be there to help her when needed.

Since that was my top THREE bestfriends lets move on to everyone else..

Now comes along Brea.. Brea is an awesome girl. Without this women i would be lonely and werid and others at lunch. Brea is like my cousin. Ive known her for at least TWO-THREE years. Without this girl i'm pretty much a boring person. She also has some flaws but i still love that girl anyways! I will always be there to help her when she really needs me the most and will always help her find someone new ( That means getting her some more friends ).

Next is Eylsa and Konnor.. Eylsa is a kick-ass girl. I've known her since 8th grade! ( we are freshmen now ) Eylsa is sometimes there for me unless she's with her boyfriend ( >-< nasty people! just kidding ). Konnor i've only known him since the begginging of my freshman year ( 2013-2014 ) but he is pretty cool. He may be my ex but he is still my friend and will aways be around when i need help with some thing ( Like kicking some dude named matts ass ).

Next comes Kitty.. Kitty is an awesome girl. Kitty i've only known this girl since january but now she is also one of my friends. I don't really know any of her flaws nor do they really matter kitty is well kitty to me and everyone else.

Now here is one special girl named Gabby. This girl is mine ( i'm not bi just saying ) Me and gabby have been friends since the begginging of my freshman year ( I've made that obvious by now haha. if i failed at spelling that one word sorry ).. Anyways gabby has always been there for me when i needed it. I think gabby is a pretty sweet, awesome wildcat.

That pretty much wraps up my story about them.. If you want my bio keep reading if not end the book already then shessh.

My bio.. I'm a pretty crazy, funny, awsome wildcat. I'm friends with half of my high school. A lot of the people there are always there for me when i need it. The cats that i listed above are like my family. Some of these cats are my family. My choir im in is my family. All of my friends at school are my family away from home. With out these wildcats I wouldn't even be writing this bio but these cats are just flat out amazing. I LOVE EVERYONE THAT I LISTED! YOU GUYS MADE MY FRESHMAN YEAR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

And that is my high school and my friends biograpghy..