One

Liza's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Today is the first day of hell. I've hated going to school ever since third grade when people started bullying me. I don't know why, but all of the popular kids hate me. My only friends are Gabbie, Carly, and Erin. They're bullied sometimes, but not nearly as much as me.
Dad- LIZA!!! GET READY FOR SCHOOL, AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!
Did I mention that my father is abusive? He blames me for my moms death because she died giving birth to me. I cut every once in a while, but the scars always heal before I do it again because I don't do it too often.
Dad-LIZA, HURRY UP!!!
I got out of bed and took a quick shower, so my father wouldn't hit me for being late to school. Since it's the first day of school, I decided to wear a cute white hoodie and black legends.
Dad- LIZA, LEAVE NOW!
Liza- Ok, ok. I'm leaving.

                                                                                           ---------------------

I got out of my car and headed inside the building, only to be greeted by one of the assholes who always picks on me, David Dobrik. He's literally slept with every cheerleader in the school.
David- Hey, freak
Liza- Hey, bitch
David- Whoah! No need for big girl language.
Liza- What do you want?
David- I don't have to fucking want something to talk to you, Liza.
Liza- Whoah! No need for big boy language.
David- Whatever, I have friends to get to.
Then he left without another word. Ive always hated David, but he always starts a friendly conversation as if he never bullied me. I can't wait until this school year is over.