Tawny Lovegood

Since Dumbledore had dropped Harry off at the Burrow the week before, Harry had been spending his summer playing Quidditch with Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Living at the Burrow was a million times better than life at Number Four Privet Drive. Here he felt more loved in five minutes that he had ever been the entire fifteen years he had spent with the Dursleys.

After a few games of Quidditch, Harry told the others he needed a rest break and went inside to crash on the Weasleys couch. When he walked in the door, Mrs. Weasley had given him a tall glass of water, and enough snacks to fill him up before he had even eaten dinner.

As he lay on the couch, his mind drifted back to Sirius. One thing about being at the Burrow, was that he was distracted from thoughts about the dark world around him. If he was playing Quidditch with his friends, he wasn't thinking about Voldemort trying to kill him, and having Sirius's murder or repeat in his mind.

"Hello, Harry." Lupin said, taking a seat in front of Harry and setting a leather briefcase on the coffee table.

"Professor." Harry nodded, sitting up.

"There's no need to call me Professor anymore, Harry." Lupin smiled.

Lupin's arrival wasn't out of the ordinary. One thing Harry had noticed since he'd been staying at the Burrow was that it was a lot like Number Twelve Grimmuald Place in terms of the flow of members of the Order of the Phoenix. Although the Burrow wasn't the new official Headquarters for the Order, it sure felt like it. Most of the time, Harry and the Weasley's would have a couple of Order members joining them for dinner, or Harry would come down stairs to one or more of them hanging around the house.

"I've brought you something." Lupin said, opening his briefcase. He pulled out a large tin and handed it to Harry.

"Er - thanks." Said Harry, examining the tin.

"I think you'll find the contents more fascinating than the wrapping."

Harry opened the lid, revealing a pile of enchanted photographs. In all of them, the occupants were moving, usually smiling, and occasionally waving back at him. He picked up the photo on the top to see his father, James, and Sirius hanging upside down from their brooms, while laughing. He smiled and picked up another. This one was of the four marauders, all in their animal form. Harry laughed as Sirius's tail swept Peter off Lupin's back and onto the grass. "Professor... where did you get these?"

"Sirius had them stored in his bedroom at Grimmuald Place. I found him pulling them out on more than one occasion last year when I was staying with him." Lupin paused, rubbing his eyes. "I've been going through them myself lately... I thought you might like to see them."

Harry gave Lupin a weak smile before proceeding to rummage through the photographs. He saw several taken from his parents wedding. The picture Hagrid had given him his first year was also in the tin, accompanied by a similar one, including a fourth person - a blonde woman, no older than his parents. She stood in-between his mother and Sirius. Her pale blue dress matched the color of her nails, and her long blonde hair fell in ringlets down her back. Her silvery-grey eyes, Harry thought, felt vaguely familiar.

As Harry continued to look through the pictures, he continued to see images of his parents, accompanied by Sirius, Lupin, and Wormtail. Most of the pictures were taken at Hogwarts, in their school uniforms, or their Gryffindor Quidditch robes. Others were of their time after Hogwarts. Towards the bottom of the tin, he found pictures including himself. As a newborn, and what he believed to be about a year old. He found pictures of his parents holding him, putting him on small broom that hovered a foot about the carpet, and one of what he was sure was him as a one-year-old riding on Sirius' back while he was in his dog from.