1

A/N; before I start writing this I just want to say that this a JOKE. Please don't take this book seriously, my friend and I decided to play a little "prank" on our friends. You can find his book about our two other friends; @juststopcharlie

1

Sapphire looked outside her window, not sure of what to do with her not-so-good excuse for a life today. Perhaps she good draw, but she didn't have much confidence in herself think it'd be good enough.

She sighed, finally picking up her overflowed sketchbook and pencils. Sapphire sat there, not sure of what to draw for a few minutes. She had always randomly thought of yaoi/yuri bullshit to draw at such random times, but when she really needee something to do, she was stumped.

"Eh, I'll just draw an OC then," Sapphire shrugged, pulling down her "3 Gay 5 You" shirt a bit more, and getting to work.

She wasn't so sure who or what she drawing for the entire time, she just let her hands do the magic.

I know, that sounds like some weird tricky shit, but it's a book lmao.

"Huh? Did I hear something?" Sapphire looks up at the ceiling, and then down at the floor. She didn't hear or see anything. She grabbed her pencil, and started drawing again. "Must've been the author."

Minutes passed and Sapphire finally felt satisfied with her drawing. She held it up in the air, and admired her good ass talent. "For once, it didn't come out as shit."

But there was a reason it didn't come out as shit. Sapphire noticed something in the features of the way she drew. The nose, the plump lips, the big brown eyes, the short little figure....it reminded her of someone.

"I can't put my finger on who the fuck this could be!" She exclaimed, rubbing her chin. She finally decided to check her gallery, in case it looked like someone she knew.

"Holy mother of God cakes!" She clenched her jaw with frustration. "Who the hell does this look like?"

Sapphire nearly gave up her search through her 6,000 pictures. She scrolled and scrolled, but came across one that looked familiar to her drawing....Too familiar.

Like, Mary Kate and Ashley familiar. Like, Cole and Dylan Sprouse familiar. Like, Donald Trump and an orange familiar. Like-

"Okay, author, we get it!" Sapphire interrupted, as she examined her drawing and compared it to the picture on her phone. It wasn't a perfect match, Sapphire still thought of herself as an amateur artist, but it was pretty god-diggity damn close.

"Holy shit," Sapphire mumbled, "I accidentally drew my best friend, Alyssa!"

•••••••••••••

A/N; there's only 10 chapters so I'm publishing the whole book at once ya yEET

@dramavore
@willywonxa
Don't hate me
Or Charlie
We love y'all (^: