CH:1 The Fallen Human

~~ Third person~~

Sans was well Sans. Being lazy, sleeping and protecting his brother. Until one day he woke up because of Papyrus yelling at him. He tried falling back asleep but couldn't. 'There must be something wrong' he thought as he put on his blue coat. He teleported out, hoping to not alert anyone of his ability to do so.

He first checked at his post. Nothing. He checked around Snowdin. Still nothing. He teleported back to his post  'Might as well just wait here' He thought to himself. When he heard the ruin doors open. He quickly teleported into the thick forest of trees near the path.

~~Sans p.o.v.~~

I looked through the dense forest to the path. I could see a wavy figure... I think it looks like a human... A female human. My father told me of these when I was young. I should keep an eye on it, it could harm my brother. Once it passed I stepped out onto the path, I hear a noise and quickly jump back. After a minute the human resumed walking to Snowdin. I followed behind her when she stopped at the gate. I walked up behind it.

'Human, don't you know how to greet a new pal. Turn around and face me.' I said while quickly putting a whoopee cushion on my hand. She turned around looking very scared. I stuck my hand out of my jacket pocket, the human slowly shook my hand. She jumped at the noise. ' The old whoopee cushion in the hand gag.' I said. She shivered at the cold snow slowly falling from who knows where. 'You cold? Cmon follow me.' I said.

We walked past the bars and to a clearing. Just when Papyrus showed up. ' Quick hide behind that conveniently shaped lamp.' I said to the human. She ran behind it. 'Sans! You lazybones why aren't you at your post!' Papyrus said. ' Cuz I have been making jokes with this lamp.' I said jokingly. 'You always are making jokes or excuses!' Papyrus said 'For once get some work done!' He said. ' I've done a ton of work a skele-ton' I said jokingly. 'Just get to your post!' Papyrus said before leaving.

'Alright come on out.' I said. The human slowly came out, she was freezing. 'Looks like your chilled to the bone.' I said jokingly. She just walked up to me and looked at me with pleading eyes. 'Alright. Well go. After you tell me your name.' I said. 'F-frisk.' She said shyly. 'So you can talk. Let's get to a warn place before you end up like me.' I said with her following closely behind. We walked passed most of the monsters. But we had one stretch left, Snowdin. There are way to many monsters for her to get by unnoticed. 'I didn't want to have to do this, but I have to. Hold my hand.' I said. She shyly held her hand out. I think her face was even a little red. Its probably just the cold.

I concentrated on home. Within a blink of an eye we were standing in my living room. I let go of her hand, and quickly ran to go get a blanket. I guess these ones I never use will have to do. I walk back to the living room to see Frisk laying on the couch shivering. I ran over and put the blanket on her. 'Th-thank you.' She shyly said. 'You're welcome kiddo.' I said back. I sat on the couch space that she wasn't taking up and waited for her to say something. After a while I hears snoring. I don't think it was me, unless I am asleep in a dream. I don't think so, I stand up and look at Frisk. She was asleep. I might as well to, I sat back down and quickly fell asleep.

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed my new book! And I really have nothing to say rn so, Bye?

673 words