01. pilot

Im going back home tomorrow. I went on a holiday to Australia with my parents,  they wanted me to take time off from school, because I been putting too much pressure on myself and I needed a break from everything. I just transfered to East High a month ago. I'm at Lakes Entrance,

"I don't want to go home. We need to do something today, before we leave, please." I explain as I walk out of my bedroom and into the lounge room and sit down on the couch while Mum and Dad were wiping down the bench. Mum shouldn't be wiping down the bench she should be resting, cause she is nearly due to have her baby, Im either having a baby brother or sister and I dont care which one becuase Im going to take great care of him or her.

"Mum you sit down and rest." I say as I make my way over to her as she closes her eyes slowly like she extremely tired, I help her by taking her to bedroom as she lay down on the bed and rest. I get a tect message.

Maddie- Hey get the beach asap! THAT HOT LIFESAVERS LOOKING FOR U! Plus the girls are here too and the boys but mostly ur lifegaurd!

"Dad Dad Dad!" I call out for him as I run over to him and look at him as he looks at me like I've gone crazy, I might have.

"Yes Ashleigh?" He ask me as he pours himself a glass of water, as I take my water bottle out of the fridge and place it on the bench.

"Daddy, my sqaud at the beach and she wants me to hang out with her before I go? Can I go to the beach for a couple of hours?" I ask him as I'm so excited, to talk to the hot lifegaurd and hang out with my friends.

"Yes you can go just dont talk to strangers and keep your phone on you at all times." Dad tells me as I smile as I jump up and down in excitement.

"Oh my god thank you dad." I thanked him as I run to my bedroom to get change into my new bathers I bought two days ago, and my white flowy summer sundress on. I pack my bag, I put in my beach bag, my photograph camera, vlog camera, beach towel, suncreen, my water bottle, my purse to buy snacks and ice cream on the way home.

 I pack my bag, I put in my beach bag, my photograph camera, vlog camera, beach towel, suncreen, my water bottle, my purse to buy snacks and ice cream on the way home

Ashleigh's- OMWN

I text her back as I walk in this balzing hot sun, I put on my pink sunglasses. 10 minutes later, I walk over to the grocery store and bought a packets of chips, packet of lollies and 2 packets of 12, soft drink. I walk to the cash register and paid for everything, 19.99. I put everything in my beach bag and walk to the beach,

I see the girls chilling and sunbathing in the sun as they soicalize in the shade as I take my camera out and took a nice photo of the main beach with them in it.

"Hey girls, I'm here. McKenzie your getting sunburnt, here you need sunscreen." I greet the girls as I take the sunscreen out my bag, and pass it to her, I turn to face the water and saw the boys racing with the waves to the shore as I take photos of them playing.

"Thanks," Mckenzie thanks me as I smile at boys messing around while the girls giggled behind me.

One hour later, the girls and I are munching on the honey soy chips and I'm drinking my cold water as the boys come back from the water and they start laughing as the girls and I look at one another and try to see what they are laughing at.

"Issac do you want to go home home?" Ariel ask her younger brother Issac, as we are planning a way of me staying for another two weeks, Dad is fine with it as long I stay with Mario, he trust Mario.

"Yeah I do, I miss mum and dad already." He says sadly as I look at him sadly, as I see the boys drying off and grabbing a tennis ball.

"Issac, you can go home tonight if you want, my parents will take you home." I explain as a big smile appeared on his face as I smile at him, as he runs to me as I'm sitting upwards and he hugs me,

"Oh my god thank you thank you." He thanks me mutiple times, as I smile and he lets go of my hug. I tected Dad and let him know what happening, I'm staying with the squad at their beach house for two weeks and I also ask him if I can be homeschooled.

"I'm going to head back, home, now, but I'll come back down later." Loren explains as Issac packs his stuff and looks at Ariel for premission.

"Yes you can go. Just listen to Loren and Mrs and Mr. Stone." Ariel explains to Issac like a mother would as he nods and follows Loren out of the beach.

"Im staying for another to weeks!" I start celebrating since the boys are confuse as hell.

"What, yes!" Cameron starts celebrating with me as I laugh at his celebrating dance and I smile.