~Chapter One~

**Normal Point of View**

Thousands of years ago, when Earth barely had any life. Angels and Demons fought day after day. The Angels wanted new civilization, a new species that would roam the earth and rule it, fairly though. The Demons wanted it for a prison for the souls they tortured. In the end, the Angels won when they're leader, Iris, managed to ambush and kill Lucifer's father. Lucifer was raised to rule the underworld from then on. Years later he became tired with everything always being the same. The Angels were still keeping peace with the Earth. The humans were happy, nice royal castles, simple log houses, beautiful horse carriages and more. Lucifer planned an attack on the human race. An Angel learned about it somehow and they got ready. The Angels easily won that battle, killing Lucifer. Since Lucifer had no offspring, no one could immediately rule the underworld. But, a Demon named Shadox, also known as the Lich King, offered to take his place. He had all the qualities for the ruler. But, the Angels made it so any Demon who left the underworld, was to be killed. Ever since, all has been peaceful, on the Earth and the humans think, that demons are part of a myth.........Until........The Lich King used dark magic and the Angels could not protect Earth anymore. So he went to earth with many Demons. He took over Russia and Asia. His castle was in Russia, and everything around there, has been Hell since................

**Natasha's Point of View**

I walked through the forest looking for a berry bush. Being honest with myself, even though Russia has gone to Hell, the land is still kinda nice, mainly the forest lands. I felt tired. I had been walking for multiple hours just to find berries.
After what seemed like hours I found a small bush with blueberries, my favorite. I started picking them and setting them neatly in my basket. After picking for a minute or two, I had about maybe, fifty blueberries. That was a good find especially for this area. I began my walk home, and by home I mean a small tent with a fire next to it. It is still some what cozy though.
When I arrived at my tent the fire blazed nicely. The setting of the sun made it start to feel cold, but I had my fire to keep me happy.
After an hour or two of using some berries and other stuff to make a fruit salad I decided to continue my quest for a fruit salad later and go to sleep.
The next morning I decided to go farther then I did before. A lot farther.

~Okay here is my new story! Hope you guys will like it!~