1) The girl

The girl sat there and doodled. She sat there and read. She sat there and did her homework. She was a quiet as a mouse. When names where called she'd never answer she'd simply raise her hand up slightly.

It was a normal day like always. Things smoothly ran through. A boy named Ryan would flirt with quite a few girls. Many girls already knew that Ryan already had many exes and breakups. Every girl Ryan goes out with always gets boring or too nagging. Ryan was looking for the perfect girl. As of this moment he was flirting with two younger girls who leaned against a locker.

Ryan ran his hand through his soft hair. The two girls were blushing harshly. No one was gonna lie Ryan was quite the cutie, but he could be a total jerk. The girls simply walked away in a mess. Ryan laughed to himself and continued on. Someone had caught his eye. A girl wore a hoodie and baggy pants. She had been staring at him from a far. He was about to go talk with her, but as soon as another person passed she was gone.

He groaned to himself. The school day was about to start. He quickly ran towards his first class. Math. Ryan couldn't hate math any less. Sure he wasn't bad at it in fact he was in an advance class. He just got very bored and annoyed with math.

The teacher walked in and greeted the Teens. Most were too busy messing around. The boy sitting next too Ryan was being too loud. The guy yelled out loudly and talked across the room. Sure Ryan could tell him off, but he didn't want to be 'that guy.' Ryan simply put up with it. The teacher on the other hand couldn't put up with it any longer. The teacher had an angered face. The teacher looked up with a scowl. He pointed to the very back of the room. "Bill go sit in the corner," Bill looked at his teacher annoyed.

"Don't treat me like a kid," Bill replied back. Bill was a very untamed teen. Everything had to go Bill's way. Bill would through a tantrum if it was any other way. Bill is a spoiled little brat. Ryan sighed yet again once he looked at Bill. Bill was about to throw a tantrum.

Bill had heard Ryan's sigh and got even more angrier. "You've got a problem pretty boy?" Bill spat with venom leaking down his mouth. Ryan could only smirk at Bill's ignorance. Everyone in the class knew how this would turn out, but before Ryan could retort back with words, or a punch Bill was dragged to the back of the room.

A girl had gotten up from her lost seat. She quietly asked, "Excuse me... where am I sitting." The girl wasn't used to talking that much. Her voice trembled. "Sit where Bill used to sit," the teacher replied back as he looked into a book. The girl nodded and sat next to the boy. Ryan smirked and stared at her. She knew about this boy and she had no plans on conversing with him. Ryan had seen her type many times. He laughed to himself knowing that he'd get what he wants in the end. The girl sat down annoyed and uncomfortable to be in some of the front seats. She also hated how everyone stared as she got up. She just wanted to hide and not be seen by others.

Ryan leaned back with a smirk. He then asked, "so what's your name?" The girls stared at him. She didn't want to be rude so she gave him her name. She lightly whispered, "I-Iris," Ryan chuckled. "Eye rest?" Iris got annoyed and shook her head. "N-no Iris," she stated a bit louder. "I still can't hear you," Ryan mocked. 'What a total jerk' Iris thought. Iris was beyond annoyed. "It's Iris," she said for the last time. "Oh so that's your name," Ryan liked this one. "Ryan we haven't even started the first lesson, and you're already flirting." Ryan looked up towards the teacher. Iris felt her ears go red. Iris quickly put her hands to her face and leaned down. Everyone in the class began laughing.

Iris felt her stomach turn. Iris hatted attention she couldn't handle it. Iris breathed in deeply. She felt like throwing up. She felt so exposed. She tried her best to not stick out, but then this guy came along. Iris's whole body felt hot from embarrassment. Iris quickly raised her hand. "Excuse me... May I go to the restroom," the teacher nodded. Iris quickly got up and headed towards the restroom. Iris hoped that a whole group of girls weren't there. If there was a whole group of girls then they'd take there time with talking, Make up, and selfies. It honestly annoyed her. There's a reason why no girl can take a number two and not be embarrassed.

Iris thanked her luck when she saw no girl around. She looked towards the mirror. She saw tears streaming down her face. She wasn't sad she was just very uncomfortable. She took off her hoodie and let herself breath. She leaned against the cold wall. Someone soon came into the restroom. She looked up and noticed it was one of her best friends. "What are you doing here?" her best friend asked. Iris smiled lightly. "Another panic?" Her friend questioned. Iris nodded. "So how's your day Stella?" Iris questioned. Stella thought for a bit, "well it was nice. How about you?" She questioned. Iris sighed lightly, "You can already tell," Stella giggled a bit.

Stella noticed her friend's messy hair. "Hey let me fix your hair." Stella went behind her friend. Iris face palmed mentally. "You know now I'm a hypocrite." Stella tilted her head slightly with in a questioning manner. "Well you know I hate those girls that take girl time in the restroom." Stella laughed. "Well that's funny. So you hate yourself." Iris smiled and laughed. "Well maybe I do," she said. "Wow your hair is so beautiful," Stella complemented Iris. Iris blushed lightly. "It's not that pretty," she doubted. Stella shook her head. "You always look down on yourself. I wonder why. You're so smart and pretty." Iris simply shrugged her shoulders.

Iris had long light brown hair. Her hair was wavy. Many people always point out Iris's grey eyes. Iris's eyes weren't completely gray they had a touch of color towards the pupil. Iris sighed slightly. She was very Frustrated. Stella had just finished fixing Iris's hair. Iris looked towards the clock she soon realized how much time had gone by. The grey eyed girl quickly grabbed her jacket and got ready to leave. She was quickly stopped by her best friend. Her grey eyes quickly clashed with Stella's sea blue ones. "What are you doing?" The brunette asked frantically.

The blue eyed girl curled her raven black hair while looking off in the distance. "Let's skip," Iris's grey eyes widen in shock. She quickly shook her head, "No! We'll get in trouble." Stella's pale skin shone. Stella laughed, "Wow you're so stressed." Iris looked down slightly. Stella continued to ramble on, "This school sucks and you know that. Look around you this school doesn't care about what you do." Iris started considering it. Her gray eyes looked around the restroom. Many racist and incorporate comments had been written all around the walls and stalls.

"Come my best bud Angel is gonna drive us somewhere," Stella was right. Iris's nails had been chewed up and her eyes had heavy bags. Iris simply nodded. Stella was jumping of joy and grabbed Iris by the hand and dragged her out. Before Iris could leave the restroom a deep familiar voice spoke.

"Being Naughty girls huh"