Chapter 1

Tuesday, August 11, 2015, Mount Tabor Park, Portland, Oregon, USA.

It was a lovely summer day in the city of Portland, and many people were rushing around... except for the Witwicky family. The family of four was relatively well known by the population due to their alliance with the Autobots. However, not many people knew about Sparkplug's little sister, a woman named Carol Andrews. She and her husband Nathaniel had a child of their own... who was not taking their move from Detroit Michigan so well.

Spike was leaning against an oak tree when he noticed someone sitting against the same tree.

"Joel?" Spike asked, confused.

"Spike?" The girl replied as she turned to face her cousin.

"I thought you weren't moving until next week!"

"Plans changed." Joel sighed as she stood up.

"It's good to see you nonetheless." Spike stated as he gave Joel a hug.

"Same here." Joel replied when her parents arrived.

"Hi Aunt Carol!" Spike exclaimed as Carol came up to him to give him a hug.

"Hello Spike! You've grown up so much!" Carol exclaimed happily.

"So have you Aunty!" Spike chuckled softly.

Joel smiled a bit before looking at her phone and she frowned.

"I think I know what might cheer you up, Joel." Spike stated when a yellow 1979 VW Beetle drove towards him before suddenly transforming into an adorable yellow and black robot.

"HOLY!" Joel exclaimed in surprise as she stumbled backwards in shock before regaining her footing.

"Hi, I'm Bumblebee." The robot giggled as he and Joel shook hands.

"I'm Joel Andrews." Joel replied softly, not knowing what to say.

"So this is your cousin Spike? She's much prettier than I thought." Bumblebee declared making Joel go red faced.

"Thanks buddy, oh this is my aunt Carol and my uncle Nathaniel." Spike explained as Carol and Nathaniel waved.

"You are the luckiest guy I've met." Joel snickered softly as a smirk appeared on her face.

"C-Carly says the same thing." Spike sputtered as he locked eyes with his wife Carly Witwicky.

"Oh yeah, where is your wife and son?" Carol asked when Carly and their son Daniel tackled Spike to the ground and the three landed on the grass laughing.

"Hey Joel, You wanna hang out with us?" Spike asked as he turned to face his cousin.

"Sure, Why not." Joel answered as she crossed her arms in nervousness.

"Be careful sweetie." Carol mumbled as she kissed Joel's forehead.

"I will mom." Joel answered as she raced off.

The ride to the Ark took an hour but soon, the group arrived. Jazz and Prowl noticed Spike, Carly, and Daniel pull into the Ark with Bumblebee, of course, driving, but what they didn't expect was for a fourth person to climb out of Bumblebee's cab.

"Hey Spike! Who's the new girl?" Jazz inquired as his visored eyes took in the girl standing in front of them.

"This is that girl I kept discussing, fellas. Meet my cousin Jolene Andrews." Spike asserted as Joel removed her hat and her dreamy midnight blue eyes began to shine.

"Hey, You're pretty cute." Jazz divulged as Joel smiled softly, and she went red-faced again from Jazz's comment.

"She looks cool!" Brawn declared as he and Joel bumped fists.