||The Preparations||Chapter 1||

||Zane's P.O.V|| Today is the day I go on a date with Kawaii~Chan! Ugh...What do I do? What do I wear? What do I say? Where do I take her? I'm freaking out! She deserves the best...I need to think of a plan and now before Aph calls to check in how things are going! I quickly run to the small closet in me and Kawaii~Chan's Starlight Boat Room. I fish out a Black Tuxedo with a white trim. I don't even know why I brought this with me on vacation. But Aphmau did mention the place was fancy, So I must have brought it just in case. I quickly shut the closet door and head over to the bathroom. I turn the corner just as I hear Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda coming down the hall. I go into the bathroom and shut the door. I lean up against the door to hear Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda talking as they head to me and Kawaii~Chan's room.
||Kawaii~Chan||Lucinda~Chan...Kawaii~Chan is really nervous...W-What if Zane~Kun doesn't like Kawaii~Chan after what happened in the haunted house...
||Lucinda||Kawaii~Chan...don't worry!....You like Zane right?...
||Kawaii~Chan||K-Kawaii~Chan does....A lot...
As I hear Kawaii~Chan say those words I could feel my face get hot and the inside of my stomach starts to feel different. Even though Kawaii~Chan confessed to me already that she liked me in the haunted house...This time...I felt different...maybe it was because she was telling someone else that she liked me....to prove that she does have feelings for me...I hear them walking away as I pull off my flannel shirt. I pull on my tuxedo and look in the mirror. I pull down my mask to reveal small freckles that spread across my nose. I look at myself in disgust. How can anyone have feelings for me....Especially her...she's so sweet and kind....and not to mention....beautiful.... I blush at my thoughts and quickly clear up my clothes thinking to myself.

||Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V|| I walk beside Lucinda~Chan with my hands in front of me. My face is down as I stare at my feet as I walk. In my head my thoughts echo back and forth about the date. Does Zane~Kun like me back? What do I wear? Was I too forward with the moment in the haunted house? Did I ruin my chance for a relationship with Zane~Kun? My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of Lucinda~Chan as she spoke to me.