Sehun x Reader: Too Late? [EXO-Fanfic]

SEHUN x READER

| Too Late ? |

| EXO FANFIC | - | EXO FANFIC |

by: ToshiroShiroKuro //

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

It's Saturday morning and you 

decided to look at the shining sun at your terrace. You opened the window (which leads you to the terrace) and you saw a guy standing with his pajamas on.

You: Err. Who are you?

He looked at you with his cold but kind eyes and smiled at you.

Sehun: I am Oh Sehun. ^_^ Your neighbor.

You: Ohh! ^____^ Can I call you Sehun?

Sehun: Of course you can, it would be weird if someone calls me 'Oh' right? Hahahaha.

The both of you laughed and started talking about several things. Sehun told you that he was taking a vacation from being an EXO member, you were shock about it, you never thought that the guy in front of you would be an EXO member.

You: Then.. Why are you taking a long-vacation? Wouldn't your fans miss you?

Sehun: I do think so too. But it's tiring to be a dancer, that's why I want a short vacation.

Two months, three months, four months, Sehun and You were being bestfriends, EXO members visit Sehun almost everyday, especially Luhan. One day, Luhan wanted to talk to you, of course, by Sehun's terrace

Luhan: Are you sure you didn't know Sehun's condition?

You: Condition? Do he have any kind of disease? O.o?

Luhan shook his head and patted you.

Luhan: Never mind about it, ____. I'll be taking my leave, Sehun would come here any minute so just wait for him okay?

You: I will. Take Care, Lulu! ^__^

Luhan left and Sehun arrived. You waved at him and heanswered with a smile then jumped to your terrace.

Sehun: Did Luhanflirted on you, ____?

You: No! ^____^ He asked me something weird then he left.

Sehun: I... See.....

You were sitting on a long wooden chair and Sehun sat right beside you, he wrapped his arm on you and whispered at your ear.

Sehun: I love you, _____.

You: E-Ehh!!???