Please Don't Go - Larry Stylinson One Shot

I awoke by a sudden weight on top of me, pressing me against the mattress. I grunted and forced my eyes open and blinked against the bright light filtering in through the blinds of my window.

"Good morning, sunshine!" the voice from above me crowed. Louis.

"No…" I groaned, trying to squirm out from under him.

"Aww, Haz!" Lou flung himself completely onto my chest, worming his arms underneath my back in attempt to cling to me. "Don’t run from my love!"

"What time is it?" I sighed, reaching up and brushing the fringe off of my boyfriend’s forehead.

"Kiss Harry Styles time," Louis informed me before bringing his lips to mine.

"Hmm," I mumbled into the kiss. "My favorite time of the day."

Louis broke the kiss and pushed himself up on his elbows, "You like kiss Harry Styles time? How do you kiss yourself exactly?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "Get off me, you twat."

"No… I rather fancy this positi-" Louis began, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I reached up and pressed a hand to his mouth, "Don’t finish that sentence unless you can pay for the consequences… if you know what I mean."

"Cheeky boy," Louis laughed, as he pushed himself off and fell onto the bed beside me.

"So… what are the plans for today?" I wriggled closer to him, snuggling up against his side.

"Well," he pulled me against him. "We’re meeting the lads at about 10 o’clock. We have that interview today at 11, remember?"

I gasped suddenly, bolting into a sitting position, "Louis. Today’s the day… the day we decided to tell everyone about…"

I had trailed off, but Louis knew what I meant, "Oh," he said simply as he sat up as well, biting his lip. "We decided to do it at this interview?"

I frowned at the way he had said ‘this’, "Yes… and we’re going to go through with it."

"Don’t you think it could wait another few weeks, Hazza?" Louis climbed off the bed and walked over to the dresser, his back to me. I had a hunch he just didn’t want to make eye contact with me.

"We can’t just keep putting it off, Lou," I said persistently, feeling slightly irritated.

"Well Harry, coming out isn’t exactly something to take lightly. Not as lightly as you're taking it at least…" he was still refusing to look at me.

"You think I’m-" I inhaled sharply, anger flaring up in me. "I’m not taking this lightly. I’m just ready to get it out of the way so that we can stop hiding like criminals or something. We aren’t doing anything wrong."

"Some people have different opinions, Haz," his tone made my blood run cold.

"Are you one of those people, Louis?" I whispered.

[Louis’ P.O.V]

I couldn’t believed he had just asked me that question. I whirled around from playing with the comb he had sitting on his dresser, "What?"

"Are you, one of those-" he begin to repeat.

"No, I heard what you said, I just can’t believe you’d be so naïve as to ask that question," I snapped.

This was bad. This was very bad. Harry and I never fought. In fact, I hated fighting with the curly haired boy, hated seeing how upset he would get. But on the rare occasion we would fight, we’d both say horrible things to one another… we’d both end up hurt.