Chapter One

Amethyst's P.O.V.
I was eating some donuts as usual while Garnet, Steven and Pearl were out. I got a sense that something was going on in the gem battlefield...it was going to be one of Garnet's solo missions and it was super important! But she wasn't here. No one was except me. I'll have to do it for her...I ran over to the warp pad and warped to the gem battlefield. I walked a around for a bit. Everything looked normal...so what was the emergency? I heard a rustle in one of the many bushes..."whose there!?" I shouted out hoping to get a response...but of course I didn't. I didn't think it was important so I carried on looking around. I heard it again. I heard something get closer and closer behind me. I turned around and saw a black cloaked creature. "Erm....hi?" I said to it. It didn't attack me...it just stood there. I saw it open its 6 blood red eyes and it's black mouth revealing its horrid red tongue. It let out a terrible scream and pounced on me. "AHH!!" I screamed in fear. Then everything went black.
Garnet's P.O.V.
Me and the others meaning Pearl and Steven came back from the city. We looked around the house for amethyst but she was no where to be seen. Me and pearl checked inside the temple but couldn't find her. I felt a chill up my spine. Something to do with the gem battlefield and my solo missions. I couldn't really explain it but I told the others anyway. "I have a feeling she's at the gem battlefield...something to do with my solo missions..." I explained. "But how?" Asked Steven. "I don't know...but we should check to make sure" I replied. So at that we warped to the gem battlefield. We saw some black ooze around but nothing purple or to do with amethyst. I started to worry and so did pearl and Steven. after about an hour or two we realised amethyst wasn't here. We checked the other warp places even the kindergarden. But no sign. In memory of her we decorated the whole city in diamonds. They were her favourite gems. We didn't believe she was dead but we hopped one day she'd see diamonds in the distance and return to us.
Amethyst's P.O.V
I woke up and looked around. I only saw a little dim light in the distance. A flash light maybe? I heard a creak of a door open. I saw the same 6 blood red eyes from earlier at the gem battlefield. "Who are you!?" I demanded. I tried to move but turns out I was tied to a chair with gem forcefield chains. "Ah!" I shouted as a electronic shock passed through my body. I saw the 6 eyes come closer to me. A bright light was turned out and I had to close one of my eyes for a couple of seconds. I saw the same black creature that I suppose took me here. "W-what do you want from me?" I stammered. "You shall see" it spoke in a dark and raspy tone. I gulped, scared. I had a dry mouth, was scared out of my mind and had a headache. What he wanted? No idea. What he was going to do to me? I don't know.