Hetalia Is a Sin

Are you looking for a history anime? An anime to help you understand the (world) wars? Hetalia is supposed to introduce you to another way to learn about political and historical events, mainly focusing around the time of World War II. In order to help explain all the things that happened far back in history; there are characters who are personifications of countrys, regions, and micronations. Sounds fabulous, right? Somewhat. Instead of being a test study quide, you get five minutes of sinful content, counting Northern Italys dancing ritual. Within the first episode of the beloved first season you meet many homosexuals, some bisexuals, other random, angry children, and possibly a few lonely heterosexuals. Each character is an actual meme, expecially England, America, Germany, and Northern Italy. You even get to meet an albino spirit, Prussia. Rest in peice. Several episodes in you may be wondering, where are my ladies at? You'll see them eventually, a couple times. We have some heartworming, loving, stress-free fanfiction, too. For example, Auf wiedersehen sweetheart. We have lovely art work, too.

There is no such thing as Ship wars in this fandom, it's never happened before. We all ship in peice. We also have plenty of love and respect for our female landmasses. Plus, our kinky fans are great :)) They're very artistic, too. The hetalia Fandom is easy to walk into and walk out of. I've been here for two years and I'm doing just fine...

         ᴾʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˡᶦᵉˢ. ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᴴᵉᵗᵃˡᶦᵃ. ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿᶦᶜᵉ ᵈᵃʸ, ᵖᵘʳᵉ ᶜʰᶦˡᵈʳᵉⁿ.