Road trip

Ian's POV

The trip to summer games was several hours long. The crew was staying at Sapphire Lake (a/n I have no idea if this is actually a real lake, I just made it up because I don't feel like doing research) In Florida. We rented a school bus and drove it across the country on a road trip. We arrived at the lake house 30 minutes ago. 

"Attention everyone!" I shout from the living room. Everyone stops their conversation to listen to me. 

"We only have seven rooms so everyone will have to pick a roommate. Please keep in mind that you will have to put up with your roommate for an entire month, so choose wisely." I say, and then signal everyone to partner up. 

A few minutes later, and everyone is standing with their partner. I start to talk again. "Okay everyone, once I tell you your rooms I want you to grab your bags and unpack. No whining please, and before you ask, yes I did save the best room for myself." Everyone laughs. "No, but seriously all the rooms are the same." I pause for a second to look down at the list in my hand. "Room one, Keith and Noah. Room two, Flitz and Wes. Room three, Damien and Shayne. Room Four, Courtney and Oliva. Room Five, Mari and Sohinki. Room six, L-corn and Jovenshire. And room seven, me and Boze." I say, listing off the rooms. Everyone takes their luggage to their rooms as I call out their names. Boze and I grab our bags and head to our room, trailing behind everyone else.