the anchor fic

salt and jb were on a cruise ship.

"I love ships." salt said.

"me too." jb said. "but you know what I love more?"

"what?" salt asked.

"you." jb growled sexily.

salt blushed. "s- senpai..." she gasped.

"that's right. I am your senpai." he chuckled.

salt looked down at the people on the boat, trying to hide her blush. she saw jb looking down at a person. they  looked like a fucking model

"J-Justin" salt stuttered salt was fueled purely on rage now "hm yeah uh I have to go take a sheet" jb said as he walked away from salt therefore leaving alone her with her thoughts. Salt decided to stay and watch jb to see where he was really going and to her horror jb was talking to that wannabe model flirting it up with that dumbass wannabe. "I WILL NOT LET THIS SLIDE" salt screamed but for good storyline purposes nobody heard her.

Salt stormed to her room laying on her bed, she felt her anger boil inside "that dumb betch wants to fuck my asshole boyfriend" salt mumbled just before jb walked in "asshole boyfriend?" Jb asked as he walked in

"yeah asshole bf"
"Fucking HOW"
"I SAW YOU FLIRTING WITH THAT BITCH EARLIER"
"WHY THE FUCK YOU WATCHING ME YOU CREEPY BECH"

Justin stormed out of the room and salts anger no rage to boil "Rawr XD" salt whispered planning her revenge on jb and she knew just what weapon to use.

salt ran along the side of the boat searching for her weapon. she found it, an anchor. salt ran to where senpai and her were standing. she looked down and saw senpai and model bitch standing below.

"heh heh heh heh heh." salt giggled.

model bitch was laying on a chair. senpai was standing beside her. salt gritted her teeth as she saw senpai kiss model bitch.

"that's it. I've had enough." salt put the anchor up on the railing and shoved it down. an ear splitting crack sounded from down below. she sprinted down to the deck to see if model bitch was really dead.

model bitch's leg was crushed under the anchor. blood was covering it and a lot had begun to pool on the deck. it dripped fastly into the puddle.

wait, there's too much blood for one person. salt thought to herself. she looked at the anchor and noticed that senpai's head was under it.

"j- justin senpai." salt whispered to herself.

people around them ran to help. they picked up the anchor to reveal senpai's face squished underneath it. his skull was cracked apart in pieces, making his head deformed. his eyes squished out of his head and were now laying on the chair. they moved senpai's body onto the ground to reveal model bitch's leg smashed beneath it.

salt felt tears burning in her eyes. I just killed senpai.... and model bitch is still alive... salt went complete rage. she grabbed a chair and broke it in half. she took out a metal piece that was sharp at the end. her eyes glimmered as she looked at it. salt threw everyone aside and glared at model bitch. her left leg was crumpled up on the chair.

"wh- what are you doing?" model bitch asked sacredly.

salt cackled. model bitch struggled to get up, but she couldn't. salt stabbed model bitch in the head repeatedly with the metal piece. model bitch fell to the ground. dead. everyone stepped away from salt.

"s- senpai, I am your true love." she whispered. the blood covering her dripped onto senpai. she picked her senpai up and the blood splattered anchor. she perched on the deck railing, senpai in arms and anchor tied to her feet.

"we'll be together forever senpai." she whispered, them jumped into the water below.

--------------
written by:
mewgirl204
lpsthelunarcat

jesus fuck that was dark.