Prolouge

"Almost done!"

    " Professor, when you finish with it, can we just test it right away?"

    " Well... We can just charge it and try it out. Hopefully it won't be a system over load.... Actually Rob- don't try it!"

    " Fine..."

                                   *
    "Okay folks, The prototype for Marie is finally done!", The professor paused while his fellow Co-workers clapped, " Tomorrow we will test it while it charges! I have high hopes for the future!" They all clapped then cleaned up for the day.

    Even though told not to, Robert stealthily snuck into the testing room and powered on Marie.

    " Hello, I am Marie! Your personal asistaaaaAnt", Marie started to glitch, the outlet and the outlet on the left side of her head statmrted to burn.

    The monitor next to 'her' chimed System overload; A.I patterns are -- Marie then started to catch on fire. Robert didn't want to be caught so he ran out of the building quicker than light itself. That let the employees slowly walking to where the brown haired male ran from.

    Sooner or later most of the employees were about to check on Marie when she burst out of the testing room. The scanners on her big eyes scanned the room. The charger's plug was still plugged into her head but the cable was ripped in half.

    Her limbs were twitching, the workers in awe of their creation standing! But not knowing what this malfunction was capable of.

    " A--Assist--A-A", Marie tried to complete the word assistant but before she could an explosion from the testing room erupted. It was big enough to kill the nearest people to Marie, the others ran for their lives.

    Marie's flameproof exterior was just sitting there, watching while her A.I self just remembered.

    After everyone who could, evacuated. Marie still staring into the distance, only remembering being 'born' only minutes ago. She could lay comprehend what was there, death and destruction. The fact that there were corpses lying on the ground motionless, and she was...living.

    Marie decided to take a step forward, and began walking. Her wobbly legs brought her past tables where people were packing up for the day. She scanned the area and saw a corpse. She then crouched to pick up her wallet next to her. "Jasmine Tyler",Marie read aloud while looking at her wallet, looked like Jasmine had children, had.

    She got up once again, bit noticed a pamphlet of some sort on all of the employees tables. She picked up the pamphlet with her slender orangey fingers and read the cover out loud " Taking care of a ...Marie?" She soon realised there was a picture of her on the cover, winking and giving a thumbs up.

    Her brain was trying to understand what the situation was. Sooner or later she put the pieces together, she was the cause of this destruction. All her! Marie dropped the pamphlet and quickly marched out of this building.

    She knew it was her fault, but what could she do? She was only just able to see today... The only thing she could do was forget and live a life that humans would. She would blend in, knowing she was no human,nor would ever be.

     She wanted to cry. But did she really know what that was?