Birthday Gift (R)

Music and chatter filled the house, bringing with it an energetic spirit of joy and celebration. It was Mitch's 25th birthday party, where a bunch of their closest friends had come over to join in the festivities. It had gone late into the night. Some were dancing like there was no tomorrow, others were having their third helping of birthday cake, while Scott and Mitch were in the kitchen popping the next bottle of champagne. They had just, due to the "encouragement" of their friends, taken liquor shots out of their Grammys and were therefore nowhere near ready to end the fun. They were living. They weren't drunk, but they were definitely buzzed.

Scott practically sprinted over to the center of the dance floor when "Party" by Beyoncé started playing. Mitch followed, nuzzling up on the couch with some of his other friends. Scott cleared the floor so that he could give the birthday boy a proper show.

"Happy birthday Mitchy," Betty said. "Thanks for inviting us. We've had such a fun time."

"Yeah.. uh.. of course," Mitch said, trying not to appear too distracted by the way Scott was moving his hips and pointing in his direction. Your touch is drive me crazy, and just from the way their eyes met he could feel that same sensational touch. It was tantalizing and sensual, but it was also a sign of how their relationship had changed. Scott was publicly claiming him, in front of all of their friends, and Mitch was thoroughly enjoying it.

When Scott had finished his sexy little dance routine, Mitch gave him a wink and a smile. Their friends all cheered and Scott hopped over to the couch to be close to his beautiful boyfriend. The conversations carried on around them while others crowded the floor to dance some more. Scott and Mitch were cuddled up in their own little world. Liberated. Happy.

Mitch stood up without a word, knowing very well that Scott would soon follow.

He did.

Mitch led him into his empty bedroom, which had been closed off to the other guests. Scott assumed he had something he wanted to tell him in private, so he was happy to sneak away. The birthday boy stood by the door and as soon as Scott entered he shut the door behind him and locked it just as quickly. He turned around to face this tall, handsome dream boy that still had the ability to make him breathless, after all these years.

"Now," Mitch asserted.

"Now?" Scott repeated. "Now... what?"

"Now I want my birthday present..."

Scott looked confused, sure that Mitch couldn't have forgotten the necklace he bought him a couple days earlier.

"...my birthday blowjob?"

Scott laughed quietly, "Can't we just wait till everybody leaves. We have a full house."

Mitch insisted, "We both know I'm gonna be asleep before the time everyone's gone. When we were just friends a belated present was fine, but it's my birthday now and I want my birthday blowjob, Scotty. Please."

"But your necklace was early, doesn't that even out somehow?"

He practically begged with big doe eyes and pouted lips.

Scott sighed, "But what if somebody hears?"

Mitch bit his lip and raise an eyebrow before seductively saying, "I'm OK with that."

Scott got the hint, widening his eyes and matching Mitch's naughty grin. He returned to the arms of his beautiful boy, whose delicate frame was guarding the door. He looked into those captivating, deep, brown eyes, then back down to his full, parted lips. The secretive nature of their predicament reminded them of when they were in high school, desperate for each other but all too aware that they could be caught at any moment. They could have easily moved to the farthest corner of the room, so that nobody could possibly hear a thing. However, they came to a non-verbal agreement that this would be so much sexier. They were enamored with each other, completely intoxicated with their loving partner's presence.

Scott placed a soft kiss on Mitch's invitingly soft, oh so kissable lips. Soon they were deepening it, opening their mouths at the other's request, only ever wanting more. Mitch felt his heart race and his stomach tighten when Scott firmly pressed him against the doorframe. He was so focused on every inch of Scott's body, which was practically grinding against his, that he didn't realize his hands were being pinned down to his sides. This was Scott's way of maintaining dominance. Even though Scott would use his mouth to achieve the orgasm his boyfriend desired, he was still in control of every moment. Mitch took the hint and kept his arms where his insistent lover told him to. Scott move his lips down to the nape of Mitch's neck.. licking and biting and grazing the warm skin he could find. Mitch in turn melted at the touch.

They could hear that the commotion outside of his bedroom had not subsided, but they refused to allow it to be a distraction. It was like they were the only two people in the entire world. Scott moved his hands away from his boyfriend's, with the knowledge that Mitch would obey his orders and keep his hands to his side. He gently tugged at the waistband of Mitch's super skinny jeans. He untwisted the button out of its tight grip and placed one last kiss on Mitch's lips before getting onto his knees. The birthday boy bit his lip, holding back a smile, ready for the promise of pleasure that he had honestly been waiting for all day. The knowledge that Scott wanted to make him feel good, without wanting anything in return was enough to get him hard.

Scott was on his knees lowering the zipper to Mitch's pants and then pulled them to his knees. The anticipation had Mitch practically shaking against the door. He began to palm Mitch's already hard member through his underwear, placing gentle kisses on the material withholding it. As he used his hands and watched Mitch roll back his head in ecstasy, he smiled in between placing 25 deliberate kisses up-and-down the outline of his cock. After the 25th kiss, he pulled down the boxer briefs too.

His member twitched the moment it was exposed to the coolness of the air-conditioned room, begging for warmth. Within a matter of seconds, Scott's tongue was tracing a line from his balls up to the tip of his cock. Up and down he teased, a couple more times, before entirely engulfing it with his warm, wet mouth. Mitch let out a gasp. His entire body immediately tensed but then soon relaxed as Scott bobbed his head in a steady rhythm, a relaxing heat spreading throughout his body. His hands remained at his side, only because Scott pushed them back down the couple of times they escaped their rightful place and made their way to tangle in Scott's hair.

Scott continued moving his head back and forth for several blissful minutes, turning the angle of his jaw slightly when he reached the tip. Every time slightly flicking his tongue over the slit, which created a sensation that made Mitch's jaw drop and his toes curl. A few times a whispered "don't stop" and "oh Scotty" escaped his lips before he had to remind himself to keep quiet. He bit his lip and rolled his eyes in an attempt to conceal his desperate moans for more. When Scott looked up to see his boyfriend's deeply satisfied reaction, he moaned at the sight. He was so easily turned on by the idea that he could make this beautiful boy unravel at his touch. He went on to continue his steady movements, sporadically moaning, which created a humming sensation that put Mitch over the edge.

Scott could tell that Mitch was close, he massaged his balls, which were tight and aching and begging for relief. Then he used his right hand to pump the back half of Mitch's cock, again gently twisting his hand in a way that was almost overly stimulating. It was as if all of the nerves surrounding his groin were on fire, while the rest of his body was numb. He could feel his legs shaking and his stomach tighten as he came hard into Scott's throat. He turned his head to the side and breathed in a pleasured gasp and moaned Scott's name, sure that someone must've heard.

Scott didn't always swallow, but it was a special day after all. His tired, blue eyes looked up at his very happy and very exhausted boyfriend, who was still panting from all the excitement.

"Oh my god..." Mitch muttered between breaths, "So good baby... thank you."

"OK that was fun now my turn," Scott said eagerly.

"You don't get a birthday blowjob hunny.......because it's not your birthday.."

Scott scoffed, "What's mine is yours!"

"That's not how that works."