Rules and Info

Hello and Welcome to the book of ships beyond desire!

This book is for any roleplays, since i have no trigfer warnings, so go ballistic.

We can do it! If I'm not familiar with the ship or roleplay you offer, say the characters, I'll ask you to PM me before we verify our roleplay!
Anyone is welcome to roleplay but we do have rules!!

--Rules--

1. DO. NOT. SPAM. If I don't respond I'm probably asleep, busy or I didn't get your alert since Notifs hate people for some reason!! If it's been a couple hours you may request again with something like (?) or (Hello?) and etc. Do not spam like saying 'HEY GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND COME ROLEPLAY WITH ME' because if you spam me, I will not respond.

2. Ships. You may request in the comments of this page a ship that we have not put in the book yet, a ship for a new page I mean. DO NOT request the ship on the most recent page or something because those pages are asking about roleplay themselves. 

3. Don't interrupt roleplays. You may speak in ( ) if you have to be clear and if your invited, both roleplayers must know about it or else it's not technically fair to just invite if you know what I mean.

4. Cursing is allowed but not extreme crazy fucking cursing, K? K.

5. Kinks mostly UNAVOIDABLE

6. If you have any trigger warnings, please let me know before we proceed into the roleplay!! I don't have really any so there is possible feels, lotta smut, possible gore, honestly all depends.

7. Sanscest (Sans x Sans), Fontcest (brother x brother), Papcest (Pap x Pap) is all allowed. Any ships like I said.

8. OC's are allowed, just say the title of the book it's in, what page/name and I'll read the Bio! 

9. Please. Give. Smut or Fluff or other. (Whatever other may be). It'll be clear on what you mainly want. If it'll lead up to, or sometimes involve one or the other, say 'Both'.

10. Use manners when asking, don't force anything.

Here's an example! Fontcest. Undertale Sans X Papyrus. That will be what the page would say, if you want something specific like 'Cop/Convict' or something suggested, I will make a page about that itself and/or we roleplay with that in the scenario, if that makes sense!

**THIS BOOK WAS MAINLY INSPIRED BY A FEW PEOPLE I'LL LINK BECAUSE OF SO MANY AMAZING ROLEPLAYS I'VE BEEN IN AND/OR READ!**

I invite them with the link so if they wanna rp they can too!

LexiHeule
Maddyfairyqueen
TicciKat7
SofiatheHedgehog

Hope you all enjoy, roleplay and request away!~ ^w^
Link your friend's user name in the comments for them and you to roleplay specifically!